D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

the gift just hyyped this even more, I'm off to my local FA or FL ASAP in the morning while all the kiddies have school.
Just Keep It REAL

Quote:
Could not have said it better myself. Us 15 heads, always get screwed. Ice X's, Black Lasers, now DMP...JB this needs to stop!

Does a pair of Black Lasers even exist in a sz. 15???... this is sad.... it also took me 5 months to find a pair of sz. 15 alts!!... Whats wrong JB??.... IM JUST A BIG A FAN as 7.5-13 people...please dont single us out

Thank God i at least have a pair of DS Concords, or id really be dissapointed

[/b]​

Quote:
the gift just hyyped this even more, I'm off to my local FA or FL ASAP in the morning while all the kiddies have school.

My plan exactly, hope all goes well supposably it's regents week. 0]
alien.gif

She wanted me to BUSS in her eye, so she could watch my kids.

If I don't get them on eastbay then I'm not getting them at all. I don't want to pay $27 worth of tax buying them in store.

ya i noticed no JORDAN going down the lace things, but yo u guys know exactly what time these will hit eastbay?

well someone let me know that and it helped me out so i thought i would help someone else out.....GOODLUCK

i want the pack so bad

"And who knew dude would play ball for the NBA
Would make a mistake on the who know it stayed still in the way
Who knew that would be his last shot, who drew up that play"- Jay-z

[/b]​

Los Angeles NT'ers, does anyone know of any midnight releases in the SoCal area? I have been looking for info throughout these pages, but the eyes get tierd after about 50 pages. I saw NikeTown is doing a raffle, so I know they are out of the question. Any info is appreciated.

WoW man i knew this thread was gunna blow up but damn you can find somethin for everybodu on here. but on a real note i was really lookin forward to these. then i was like man i cant buy it cuz its too expensive. but know im about 80% sure im coping 2 packs. they look amazing especially those XIs

^why don't you call around?

you don't have a phone like the other guy?

or are you mute?

Sorry if posted already, but I just checked out uptempoair and the have the DMP for $700! Let the mayhem begin!

ya uptempo air has them but the price is WAYYYYY too much but who knows i might be wrong it might be like that everywhere but can some1 tell me what time easybay will be gettin them and im east so will the times be different?

4 more days left!!!!! Its about to go down in a major way......good luck to everyone on here. We will all get our packs

Back
Top Bottom