D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

Hey OG, If you dont have any information to SHARE, then dont blow up your post count with senseless remarks. I believe the point of boards like this are to SHARE information, ideas, and opinions. Please correct me if im wrong. Im not asking anyone to do my homework for me. I bet I have read more of this thread than most other people. Im asking fellow NTers that are willing to share info to do so in the spirit of the game. Guess you dont know what thats about.

Peace out and good luck getting your DMP.

P.S. Im too poor to afford a phone, I spent all my money on shoes.

I got a question for the people who already got these in hand. Are the boxes seperate? Cus they look attached in some pictures. I plan on selling the vi's and keeping the xi's so I am wondering if the boxes are indeed seperate?
get at me

[email protected]

^ i beleave they are connected together but i think i read on one of the pages that they could be seperated... i dont have them yet but i am just saying what i read and i have read every page so far.....

yo im so scared about not getting these now. i need to start calling foreal to see if i can reserve a pair. man this is crazy after i missed the altitudes i tried to make sure that i wont miss a pair that i really want(and have the money of course) yo good luck to everyone be safe and get ya @#%$ togehter. study do your homework be good to your moms whatever just get on that grind!!
BORN AND RAISED IN.

ive been drving around the past week looking for spots that will carry the DMP. i hope putting all those miles on my car will pay off. |I
tired.gif

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY AUCTIONS!!

So is it confirmed that your allowed to reserve pairs at any footlocker/footaction recieving them? (NYC especially), let me know through aim please.

AIM: MezOne718

F/S: AJ 14s $99/LASER 4s/BRED 11/LBJ /MELO/AJ 1-XX/ [/b]CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE

DMP 160 pages >> Kobe 81 points (laughs and waits for stans) lol

@#%$, @#%$ IT i think i'm givin up...i cant make up $150 for at least just the 11.5-12 VI's...maybe next week :frown:

aaaaaanyways, u guys havent even considered this year's christmas release! Ur gonna b missing out on th Platinum Packs. Cool grey/platinum XI's....another thign of beauty...and the silver surfer XV lows....u'll b surprised!! :wow:!
...and yeah, stop trying to act like ur not another 'Hypebeast McDunk'

[/b]my sig hurts ur pride, eh chump?
...the new movement moving...ADD MY MYSPACE, CUZ U KNO I'm a G!

Damn I need to make $100 by friday |I
tired.gif

By the way, I think you have sand in your vagina.
[/b]​

i think i'm the only one who wants the VI more than the XI.

Wanted:Jordans I-VII,union 180s, beautiful loser blazers,stussy blazers in sz 11-12.
"HELL to the naw!"-whitney houston

^ not the only one
you aint got to tell me you're feelin this ish because i know what im wearin i know im killin this ish

I've been calm about this whole release , until I here ninjas is giving out reserves like this a xbox 360 or something ..... I got some work to do

Back
Top Bottom