D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

J O 19,

Doesn't Baby J say that it's a general release and it's not limited on the first page?

That seems like a pretty good clue that it would be a general release. Maybe I'm tripping.

That being said, my store should get them. We do relatively well with all of our Jordan releases.

Quote:
I work at the Finish Line in Southpoint. Originally, we weren't going to get them but since it's a general release now, I can't see why we wouldn't get them.

I work at FNL too and the complete list of stores that will be getting the DMP came out when they were first announced that it was pushed back and I believe the list is set in stone

its obviously not a true GR with kids sizes and all. but they shouldn't going to be hard to get.

the $295 price tag is definatly going to limit the amount of kids that get it.

remember, its after x-mas and about two weeks before valentines day
Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

dammit! I needed those in a 14 at least. Well at least after I get those white/red 14s i can fet those questions on feb. 10

six more weeks
Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

Quote:
its obviously not a true GR with kids sizes and all. but they shouldn't going to be hard to get.

the $295 price tag is definatly going to limit the amount of kids that get it.

remember, its after x-mas and about two weeks before valentines day
Yeap...i always forget about that. Then, i remeber that most ppl who usually buy-out jordans r just casual buyers/shoppers and I'm relaxed (and stressed) over the price tag :lol:
laugh.gif

and General RElease refers to QUANTITY ONLY...At least whenever i see GR, my thinking is that the shoe is not an urban account/limited shoe. Of course, i kno they'll come in Men's sizes and thats wat matters most to the people who will ACTUALLY WANT AND BUY THIS PACKAGE. So, the sizes make sense. JB doesnt want to see sizes 7-7.5 in outlets (yeah, wouldnt happen..but u cath my drift. DMP MUST sell. period)
...and yeah, stop trying to act like ur not another 'Hypebeast McDunk'

[/b] :stoneface:
...the new movement moving...

these are definately gunnu be a pain to get a hold of. lines are gunnu be crazy. just another laser iv release...

Any new news?

I just got a new updated launch calendar and there's no sign of the DMP on it....and the calendar goes all the way through March... :rolleyes
eyes.gif

[/url]​
[/center]

OMG, everytime i look at those pictures i get excited, i cant wait. and thanks to ED ill never have to wait in a line.
FREE LOVEtheXIV

Quote:
Doesn't Baby J say that it's a general release and it's not limited on the first page?

That seems like a pretty good clue that it would be a general release. Maybe I'm tripping.

That being said, my store should get them. We do relatively well with all of our Jordan releases.

^^ACTUALLY I MAY BE TRIPPIN BECAUSE I THINK YOURE RIGHT..I PROB. MISSED IT WHEN I LOOKED AT THE FIRST PAGE...I SURE HOPE BABY J IS RIGHT ABOUT THIS GR THING...AND I HOPE BILLYHOILE IS RIGHT TOO B/C I COULD USE THE EXTRA BUK RIGHT NOW.!

^ Well if they get pushed back (again) and don't drop in May, they'll be scrapped.
[/url]​
[/center]

Man

They better NOT CHANGE THAT DATE>>> >:
mad.gif
evil :evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif

I'm planning on Jan 28th...I will be REALLY >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

^^why would it even get pushed again?

^ Nike Basketball wasn't too pleased with the proposed Jan. date because Feb. is when all of the major shoes are droppin. Lebron III, Zoom Kobe, VC5, etc. A $300 at the end of Jan. will hurt the sales of those shoes. I look at it as regardless of DMP in Jan. or not, Nike will always overschedule launches and force the consumer to pick and choose what to buy.
[/url]​
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom