D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

you guys really need to find a Mom & pop store that sells early and takes preorders. it's illegal but atleast you will get a pack

as long as they aren't super limited like the black laser 4's i think ill be alright.
I'm out for presidents to represent me-Nas

are all stores which are receiving the package going to be selling the jacket also? the jacket is off the hook.. :pimp:
pimp.gif

i sold my ipod for these
who? Mike Jones
Who? Mike Jones
who? **** we know who you are

Quote:
Exactly how limited are they?
Quote:
^ Not limited.
im starting to think these are going to be limited... i went to four shoe stores at my mall (champs, footlocker, footaction, and finishline) and the only store that said they were going to get the DMPs is champs... and the manager also said they were receiving "limited" pairs... can someone confirm?
just my $.02

As long as they come out on eastbay.com im good, they better cause no where around me sell them and i wont be able to get them
Rap is a competitive sport- Jay-Z
Chamillionaire...Nov. 22nd, 2005...The Sound of Revenge...Just Wait

this will be a dumb question that probably been anwered but they will be a gr of sorts so i can cop in buffallo at any one of the chain stores or is it still high volume stores?

i'm tyin to plan a trip from Toronto that's why i ask.

Quote:
i sold my ipod for these
smooth :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
...But then again, good thing the DMP comes with 4GB standard... :rofl:
roll.gif

I shouldnt laugh tho, i just sold my little brother for these :wow:
embarassed.gif

Quote:
Got mines for christmas I will post pics on Wed. Due to me being away on vacation
:lol:
laugh.gif
...this should b interesting.... :smh:
nono.gif
....i'm reallllly starting to hate JB, might just stik to Nike basketball or something. If they REALLY have 3 otehr packages, with all the other scheduled grails THIS YEAR, i might attack someone and try to get JB blamed for it somehow. Or just kidnap Gentry's family....either/or
...and yeah, stop trying to act like ur not another 'Hypebeast McDunk'

[/b] :stoneface:
...the new movement moving...SPRINT PHONE!

i'm getting these the millitary iv's and the white/black/red iv's and i'm done with j's they haven't done anythin lately to keep me excited at all
I eat more peanut butter than you

Quote:
^^The Finish Line in Walden Galleria is getting them

^^^AND LAST I CHECKED (NOV.)..THESE WERE LIMITED TO LIKE 1 PAIR PER SIZE..SOO ITS NOT LOOKING GOOD.... :smh:
nono.gif

Quote:
^^^AND LAST I CHECKED (NOV.)..THESE WERE LIMITED TO LIKE 1 PAIR PER SIZE..SOO ITS NOT LOOKING GOOD.... :smh:
nono.gif

State your sources
Benjamin Franklin I adore you it ain't about money baby Ignore you

do you think they will sell them on eastbay at 12:00 midnight? and they they the only place selling them on the net?

i dont see why ppl would waste money on black/gold when fire reds and militaries are comin out among other much better kicks.

^ummm... probably for VI's and XI's the two greatest Jordans ever.
That might have something to do with it, not the Black/Gold combo.
C H R I S T M A S A P E T H E M O V I E . C O M[/url]

Why do you guys find it hard to believe that I got them already. Like I said I will post on Wed. Just because I'm not Smuggle or jadidams or Baby J or the "legendary Ekin" doesn't mean anything. Other people have connections as well just choose use them for display on Nike Talk.

I have no reason to lie!

^^ lol peay just shuttup man get them pics up and we'll let it do the talking!!!
reppin' 503
Portland, OR // home of Nike

i copied lilwang05 lol

^ I believe you (as do some other NTer's on here as well), but is there really a need to gloat and post in every other thread that you got the DMP's already? You already know what every NTer is waiting to see........ PICS. I understand your excitement. Shoot... I'd be all happy too, but it's a recurring theme on NT

Not even trying to bring you down, bro... but all you gotta do to silence the overzealous crowd is post the pics. Then, no more need to defend yourself.(sz. 10)
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom