D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

My man Peay is legit and has connections. Seriously ppl back off when you really don't know anything. I have dealt with him on several occasions and has always come thru. He doesn't BS he knows his things.

Yo Peay hit me up on AIM or thru emails so we can talk about what happened to that thing you were working on last year.

[email protected]
queensfinest008

CantStopDaHustle

Jo19 is right, Walden Galleria is only getting a size run. I work for a FNL in the same district as them.

Here's the rule: Don't start talking unless you can provide proof. Of course everyone's going to say you're a liar when you don't post up pics. Nobody cares that you have them if you're not posting pics.
<-------- Hoos>Chokies

Quote:
Jo19 is right, Walden Galleria is only getting a size run. I work for a FNL in the same district as them.

Wrd i didnt mean to shout him out its just that some ppl like making stuff up

Quote:
Here's the rule: Don't start talking unless you can provide proof. Of course everyone's going to say you're a liar when you don't post up pics. Nobody cares that you have them if you're not posting pics.
Benjamin Franklin I adore you it ain't about money baby Ignore you

i already gots...drool @#%$ i only rock the xi's anyway...yall hyping em way to hard and i been rockeing em... :lol:
laugh.gif

j7timc.jpg

j7tiex.jpg

j7tiyf.jpg

*23ska edit* I just edited your reply so we could see your pictures. Next time, make sure ' :wink:
wink.gif

New Castles Finest

^not for two and a half to three and half weeks
Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

Driza, you got any "after" pics or opinions on the soles? Like after a few wears. I wanna see/know what the yellowing is like.

Damn you ppl are beast. Calm down they will drop. It's already confrimed. People placed there orders and those that got them Im 99% sure you got it without the box.

^co-sign wat XIlegacy said about not getting the box...

plus, they look like 2 different shoes in ur pics...
j7tiex.jpg
especually lookin at the patent meeting the toebox on that left sneaker. Looks strange to me. Both heels looked a lil, tiny bit, fairly, kinda off to me too. But, i'm sure it was probly just the angle of the pics and watever...so, watever, its just me...enjoy em.

and bjm5295, aint it kinda early to b asking about yellowing now?? ...yellowing is the most "hyped" subject in the Jordan Brand forum....nothing else will ever stop the "yellowing" topic, its like a cockroach
...and yeah, stop trying to act like ur not another 'Hypebeast McDunk'

[/b] :stoneface:
...the new movement moving...SPRINT PHONE!

I have no desire to spend $300 plus on the package and I have no desire to get another pair of XIs. I do, however, want the VIs. Now I'm sure one of you out there wouldn't mind splitting the cost and taking the XIs. E-mail me at [email protected] if interested.

[/b]​

Quote:
i dont see why ppl would waste money on black/gold when fire reds and militaries are comin out among other much better kicks.
Yeah I'ma get those too then. Some of us arent buying with allowance money, so we can afford to cop whatever we want and not limit ourselves. Step ya money game up kid
Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

he got them he got them. i seen those shoes a week a go someone came in to my store rocking them. i went to school with her too.

Any word on a size seven release? Thats all I need in my life. Bronx up. :smokin
smokin.gif

"...then I get swivvy as I cruise New York City sayin power, equality, Allah sees equality."-Three Slim's Dynamite, Digable Planets

Just want to share the shirt I saw at Eastbay that could go with the DMP. Its a Team J Tee but I think it goes with it:
98353100_z.jpg

====================================
E-mail: [email protected] == MySpace
It's the old Days.
The bad days.
The all or nothing days.​

j7tiex.jpg

Something is not right

Quote:
^^I GUESS YOU BELIEVE ME NOW, HUH?? I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE PPL WHO STATE RANDOM FACTS TAHT ARENT BACKE UP!....

My Bad
Benjamin Franklin I adore you it ain't about money baby Ignore you

I can't wait to get my hands on that DMP pack!
"Everybody needs a glass of water today to chase the hate away"
-Andre 3000

Back
Top Bottom