D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

I knew 160 would get it first. Still on the fence
ohwell.gif

That's Jeezy, if that matters

If you have any 11.5-13 shoes (especially Jordan) for sale, email me at [email protected]

watch the page count go from 90 to 150 in the next 2 days with those pics lol
NT: J Master10
Ebay: Jordanmster10
AOL: LiLSperanza10

i'll tell you what. 160 has been collecting for a long time, and he takes this culture more serious than anybody i know. im serious.
OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S
<------MIAMI-VICE Those are my boys. the dynamic duo of the 1980's.
TEAM-OLDSCHOOL "YOU GOTTA DO THE TIME"
TEAM PLATANO ""que paso"? Big Ben aka "Dr. Phil banks"
KRS1>50 CENT

i just got off the phone with him again and he might tak epics of the back of both shoes since u guys asked. im not promising anything, but he said he may do it. so wait patiently. no jordan written down the 11's...................thank god. these things look like og concords :rofl:
roll.gif

OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S
<------MIAMI-VICE Those are my boys. the dynamic duo of the 1980's.
TEAM-OLDSCHOOL "YOU GOTTA DO THE TIME"
TEAM PLATANO ""que paso"? Big Ben aka "Dr. Phil banks"
KRS1>50 CENT

Thanks to all the good words guys.BigBen1986 is my brother.I wish he lived back in nyc.Because He would be the first and One of the few I would hook up and not charger extra WITH OUT QUESTION.also thanks to jd1616 I hope you will get yourself a set.I also made a promise to the store owner I would not give the info on his shop.I went with a good friend that lives in my building and I don't know if he might wanna give up anything.He was yelling at the owner with the price I paid.I will put up more pictures later on.
--NYC NIKETALKERS JORDAN RETRO 13 DEADSTOCK BLACK/ALTITUDE GREEN $190.00 SIZE 10.5-LOWNBALLERS SPECIAL AIR MAX95 WHITE/BLUE size 8 $60.00 and AIR REVOLUTION WHITE/RED/BLUE SIZE 9 $35.00.(Both Used) E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT [email protected] WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

Nice pics 160! I wouldn't have paid $650 for them (I'm a full time college student with no job, so my cashflow is virtually non-existent), but if u can then more power to you, pimpin. :pimp:
pimp.gif

These next 10 days are gonna seem like an eternity! :lol:
laugh.gif

Thanx to the people who answered my question.

-toine

YESSSS... no jordan down the lace holders!!! damn thats the best damn news i heard since my g/f said she wasn't pregneat. but only this is better! :lol:
laugh.gif

Does anybody else notice that the jumpman is still backwards? I thought they only did that with the samples. It may seem petty to some, but it kinda throws it off to me a bit.

126279191.jpg
Back of the 6's.I will take more pictures in a few.
--NYC NIKETALKERS JORDAN RETRO 13 DEADSTOCK BLACK/ALTITUDE GREEN $190.00 SIZE 10.5-LOWNBALLERS SPECIAL AIR MAX95 WHITE/BLUE size 8 $60.00 and AIR REVOLUTION WHITE/RED/BLUE SIZE 9 $35.00.(Both Used) E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT [email protected] WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

^more man alot more.I was gonna put this set up with my names e-bay account.But I changed my mind.

LMFAO didnt the FAKE dmps have the jordan on the laceholders? hahahah now its gonna be easy to tell from the fake dmps n wut not... until they start making this edition of the DMPS.... only the fake ones...
forum descriptions are there for a reason.

reppin' 503
Portland, OR // home of Nike
i copied lilwang05 lol

Thanks for the pics, but I must say, the back of the VI is ugly with that plain jumpman. Should of been in gold. IMO, they should of left the jordan on the ilets of the XI
If any of u can hook up a DMP in 12.5, I have $400 CND waiting for u!!! (wink, wink)

160Jordansdeep you the man.. I thought you were gonna say you spent $800 or something. I am glad I'm not really into sneakers as much anymore.. I will take my chances with getting them for retail.. If not then so be it..

JB shook the entire variant world. :rofl:
roll.gif

I'm glad they kept these under wraps for so long...even decided to not send them out to many stores to prevent early selling...

I can't explain how happy I am to NOT see the Jordan down the lace holders. :pimp:
pimp.gif

[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Yea does the XI's still have that backwards jumpman? like B said throws me off a lil 2 but def. still coppin!! WHOOOOO

ahhahah yea u can expect all the fake DMP's that are out right now to get scrapped lmfao....
forum descriptions are there for a reason.

reppin' 503
Portland, OR // home of Nike
i copied lilwang05 lol

Hey 160 thanks for the Pic, stay cool. I have a question though the ones that BobbyClee had on ebay & Richard something had Jordan down the sides. Were they Samples or were they fakes? does anyone know?
[/center]
[/i]

Back
Top Bottom