D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

Hey 160J...im not even mad that you paid what you paid...we all know that Jordans have intrinsic value and that most Jordan's add atleast 1/4 to their value once they leave the store...the DMP will certainly double its value

Quote:
they'll go to this one place called LIFTED which already has a VIP list made for some people, or if they don't do that, one dude brings 6 other people w/ him to the line, and takes away from the people like myself who want one pair.
He's DEFINITELY got heads already agreeing to wait in line for him for the DMP. :lol:
laugh.gif
Paying some as much as $100 to get him a pack.

guys i think what baby j is trying to hint at us is that there could be more packs in the future. if this is true :smile:
smile.gif
i cant wait!! good look on everybody getting there pack..where my new jersey heads at?? where u guys getting urs? lets do a meet up.

Ya know how a lot of times Champs, Footlocker, Finishline and Footaction have displays of the new shoes that are coming out?

Does anyone know if they are doing this with the DMP? I would love to go to a physical store and be able to look at them through the glass case. Ya know kinda get my heart pumping when I see them. I know we got some pics on here of what the HOTTEST SHOE (IMO!) to ever come out looks like but i would like to see the REAL THING before Saturday. Any thoughts on this?

I feel you man....for once FL has got their hands in something good....i still missed out on the laser's....i almost missed out on the ALT's.....but with these im at ease |I
tired.gif

i know the FL i work at wont display them.....i dont want to crack open n e ones pack but my own....and im sure the person who buys the display pack wants to feel reasrued that his feet are the first ones that touch the sole.

[/b]

^^ Exactly, thats why if I dont get my pairs on eastbay, I wont get them. I am not about to camp out nor am I going to pay extra on RD for these.

If I am going to pay above retail, I'll just wait a few months till all this HYPE goes down, and purchase my pair on EBAY just like the Alts and just like the black laser ivs. I buy them now or later, whats the difference?? Most likely they will be DS sitting in the closet during that time anyways.

JB can kiss my @#%$ if they think I am a mindless sheep induced by their "LIMITED" promotional tactics.
[/center][/b]

Yeah that makes sense. I thought that large stores like that might just have one pair they put on sale that you know people can look at and see what they are getting. You say you work at a FL, you opened them up and seen how they look yet or are you getting them from another store?

we havent got them in yet....whcih is smart....i wouldnt want a $300 product sittn in my stock room for too long......to much could go wrong when im not there....but they should be in Tues or Weds....I plan on looking at the one i buy (just in my size)...i dont want to touch nobody else's.....im so non selfish

Quote:
JB can kiss my if they think I am a mindless sheep induced by their "LIMITED" promotional tactics.

I feel you, sund.....I ain't getting unless its for retail. Bully-ee-dat!!!
FLINTGREY

*******************Southern California PPL!!!!***********************

We should make a list of locations and the numbers they are getting...

Eastbay will be a priority for most of us, I'm guessing...
but what if you don't get it via Eastbay..then we have to go out and look for them...

Right now, this is the info I have..

*818 ppl are outta luck..all the packs that the Northridge Mall or Topanga Mall is getting are all taken by homies of employees or the employees themselves.

**213/323/310 ppl we got Fox Hills. Baldwin Hills Mall. Montebello. Cerritos. Slauson Swapmeet. etc...We need numbers on these locations.

***562 Long Beach ppl..Westminister Huntington Beach Long Beach Irvine..We numbers for these locations also..
For Sale: Melo 2 and Oly 7 both sz. 11

Quote:
JB can kiss my if they think I am a mindless sheep induced by their "LIMITED" promotional tactics.

hahaha word.

Tell me why NTSF has had campers since sunday....it cant be that crazy...
BAYAREA​

Quote:
There will surely be more DMP's.

Obviously....How many times do i have to drop info. for the average NT'er to catch on.... :lol:
laugh.gif

I want this just for the XI's.... :wow:
eek.gif

But like many have said....This is NOT the biggest release of the year....

Just Wait.. :wink:
wink.gif

[/b]​

Quote:
I also understand what Brand Jordan is doing wrong to the consumer in this day and age.
I agree. There is no reason why someone should feel the need to pay $100 or $200 above retail just to secure a pack that's already overpriced. And to make a pack limited that includes concord XI's? Yeah, that's wrong...

Quote:
There will surely be more DMP's.
As long as they're somewhat easily attainable, I'd welcome it. But somehow, they will find a way to sour a good thing.

What is that you know that makes you think there will be more DMP? I mean I would love to know but I am not about to go searching through 150 pages just to find some small post. So if you could let me know that would be GREAT!

"Do eagles have large talons."

-Some spelling bee kid imitating Napolean Dynamite
Yeah he got booed off the stage!

Just wait yall "Jordan MVP package"coming soon to a theatre near soon (2012)....lol....this is the biggest release of 06' thus far....only time will till if it will last....maybe they'll drop "The passion of the Christ 2" and that'll be the biggest 06' release...lol

Hey PO2345 what is the biggest release of the year if you think this is not? Are they going to release packages like this somewhere down the road? If so what you think they will call it the Kept Coming Back Retirement Package? I mean I know there is a lot of heat coming out this year but this is about as much hype that I have heard since they beat the doors down at @#%$ for the XIII Breds. These shoes are sick and will be worth a pretty penny if you do wear them. HOLLER!

Did Jordan Brand take the gold J-O-R-D-A-N off the lace loops on the XI????

from some of the pictures it looks like they wont have them anymore

lil help

thanks

Back
Top Bottom