D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

Quote:
how much do you think these will resell for??im asking cuz i might want to buy a sencond package later on next month when i have some more money

later on next month??? lol yea if u plannin on buyin from a reseller to resell, which doesnt make sense, cuz u aint gonna find them in stores few hours after release, or minutes i should say

Just checked in with Kicks-R-Us and apparently I'm confirmed for another 10.5 from my order when they first put them up. I had ordered it at the $500 price before the man himself did me a solid and looked out for me.

So, now I know I got another set coming. It ain't coming cheap but hell, its coming. This thing is so @#%$ beautiful that I'll have to just suck up the price.

I don't know how the hell I came away with two packs...

Yo Hustla.....I got you on that stuff we were talking about :wink:
wink.gif
. Let me know when you can meet up. Maybe later this week?

". THEY AREN'T THAT SPECIAL AND THEY'LL BE ON EBAY, SO GET A JOB."

WEARING MATCHING TEES IS LAME. WEARING A TEE SHIRT YOU MADE YOURSELF IS THE LAMEST OF ALL."

BabyJ or anyone with their early pack,

Someone on ISS said that the mesh is a little cheaper quality wise on the XI DMP than the retro XI. Is this true and I wonder if the DMP XI mesh is made to deter the Yellow monster more?

Who wants my Black Laser IVs sz 10 for a sz 10 DMP?? any1?beuller, beuller.....
Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

hovakid^ :pimp:
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
sounds good call me :smokin
smokin.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

NYC NIKETALKERS-LOWNBALLERS SPECIAL AIR MAX95 WHITE/BLUE size 8 $60.00 and AIR REVOLUTION WHITE/RED/BLUE SIZE 9 $35.00.(Both Used) E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT [email protected] WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

Saturday at 6am, ShoeCity in Garden Grove (on Brookhurst) will be receiving 18 or so packages. According to the Indian guy I spoke with, price will be retail plus tax. No limit as far as he knows. I still do not have mine secured, though.

these will be my first j's if i wear a 10.5 in lets say dunk SBs should i buy a 10, 10.5, or 11 thanks (dont wanna drop 300 on a pair that doesnt fit)
NJ <3's Me

Quote:
**213/323/310 ppl we got Fox Hills. Baldwin Hills Mall. Montebello. Cerritos. Slauson Swapmeet. etc...We need numbers on these locations.

does anybody know if the south bay galleria is getting them? or millenium shoes? or Gardena swapmeet(they overprice the hell out of shoes)?

Hi!BabyJ
I didn't see golden "J O R D A N" on this picture.
mhulv8.jpg

Is this one the final product? Doesn't final product have "J O R D A N" on the mesh? Please clarify it. Thank you very much!!

Quote:
how much do you think these will resell for??im asking cuz i might want to buy a sencond package later on next month when i have some more money
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
next month where you live at Alaska, son these joints are gonna sell out the same day only way your gonna be able to pick these up next month is if you buy em of Ebay or a friend who has a second pair.

That's why he's askling what they'll resell for....read to comprhend people...he's going to pick them up later from a reseller when he has more money...
[/b]​
My waves 360...yours only 180

^^^ Yes i can confirm theres no Jordan on the XIs, i mean comon look at the pics that are posted and stop asking these ridiculous questions
NT: J Master10
Ebay: Jordanmster10
AOL: LiLSperanza10

There is no more JORDAN on the XI its been posted about 100 times
Im Chris, i go to Einstien High School in MD, yes about 2 blocks away from the sniper shootings, Im barely passing and I dont know what im gonna when I grow up. I need a job to keep up with this years realeses. Life is good

Wizards need to step it up

Does anyone from North Carolina know who will get the Defining Moments Pack in the Raleigh-Durham, Triangle area.

Okay now everyone blow up Mizzee and order one of these totally custom bada$$'d shirts for your D.M pack coordination

[email protected]
AIM : ILLMIZZEE83

Tell him numero_uno_3XL from iss sent y'all please ..

DAMN IT

I spent my shoe money on some history of air maxes and p.rods instead of getting the DMP becuase I didnt want the XIs with the gold letters on them and now the gold letters are off.

SON OF A @#%$!!!

Now I dont have the $ for the DMP and I am missing out on the XI agian.

I hope Jordan someday releases the XI agian cuz it looks like I am missing these, I missed the retros and I missed the OGs when I was in middlse shool.

DAMN IT

Back
Top Bottom