D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

126916522.jpg

NYC NIKETALKER AIR JORDAN DMP FOR SALE SIZE 9 PRICE $600.00 E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT [email protected] WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

This thread is out of control, I want to get some decent info but I stopped checking on Page 95 :lol:
laugh.gif
, it will be a tedious task to sift through 55 pages, most of which is not relevant to what I am looking for.......this sucks :frown:
frown.gif

USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​
Annenberg CLASS OF 2008​

There's no way they will STEADILY hit $700 on Ebay .... maybe a few fluke auctions bought by some rich people. I think they will be around $550 on Ebay for the immediate weekend of release, after that, I bet you will be able to cop for around $500. These AREN'T that limited AT ALL, people are just hyping them to the 10000th degree .... there are 4-5x the amount of these produced as there was Black Lasers.

With that being said, who would pay $700 for the DMP when you could cop a pair of DS Retro Concords AND a DS pair of Infared VI's for $700. You would seriously have to be an idiot.
"I use to hustle for Jordan kicks, now I do it for a brick ...." - Cormega

so... what's the deal?

are they LIMITED to 11,000 packages?

are the shoes numbered?
C H R I S T M A S A P E T H E M O V I E . C O M[/url]

mdotbrown, I'm going to school at St. Cloud State so I was planning on trying to get my size on eastbay but I'm wondering if going to the MOA would be a better idea. Where are you planning on getting yours?

Quote:
Uptempoair got the DMP for $700

If you go to their ridiculous site (just my opinion, based on personal experience), and read the item description carefully, it's a pre-order. By the time you get the shoes from them, with the exception of size 8, one could have already gotten a pack for retail or a reasonable price somewhere else.

Just my $0.02

Quote:
You would seriously have to be an idiot.

Great ready to count all the idiots, sure you can buy the other retros for the $$ but these will be alot easier to find when you WANT IT NOW!

true i was just going to post that... you dont get the shoes till about 5 days after the R.D. and u pay 400$ over retail
NT: J Master10
Ebay: Jordanmster10
AOL: LiLSperanza10

I'm in North Carolina Gettin the Pack... Dang I cant WAIT!!!! anyone else in here in NC coppin ? If so where at

^Im in Greensboro N.C. and I wil be trying my luck on eastbay, if that fails then oh well I still have the retro concords.

Quote:
on another note, is that your 3rd pack hustla?!
This one is for sale $600.00 and if anybody is a size 9 you dont have to wait on line.
NYC NIKETALKER AIR JORDAN DMP FOR SALE SIZE 9 PRICE $600.00 E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT [email protected] WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

wusup..........guess i should get in on this thread since its hittin record proportions

currently in the MD/DC area..........anyone know of spots that are sellin these? cuz i will be there with credit cards, cash, checkbooks in hand

footlockers? finishlines? mom&pops????????

much appreciated...........just PM box me or AIM me at jawnly

or email @ [email protected]

"Don't stop. Get it! Get it!" - Luther Campbell

Back
Top Bottom