D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

Ayone know if NBC's are available? Where? Been hurting from Christmas so now trying to get these, I know I'm late.

Happy with my pair but made the mistake of going .5 down. Now I need to find my true size.

Last edited:
I know that the 3.5 hasn't released yet, but anyone has an opinion on how the shoe will fit? I'm thinking the Yots Is a must cop now.

I know that the 3.5 hasn't released yet, but anyone has an opinion on how the shoe will fit? I'm thinking the Yots Is a must cop now.

Probably pretty similar. Most 0.5s have run wider, but I doubt that will be the case for the 3.5 since he forefoot bed already has ample width.

scooped up a pair of black red 3's on ebay for 53 shipped. Brand new. Hoping i can fit 12.5 (my usual d rose size). what do you guys think?

just fyi, the adidas store/outlet at the las vegas premium outlet had the "fresh prince" rose 3's for buy 1 shoe get 50% off 2nd shoe (for all their shoes really). i passed on them tho.

I'm trying to be patient and catch the black/red or brenda's on sale and I want the Fresh Prince's too.

stopped by the Adidas outlet in Vacaville CA this past weekend. if you live in the area don't even bother wasting your time. Not only was there nothing there, but it smelt like ish. I have no idea how they stay in business. they used to get a bunch of stuff at great prices.

Back
Top Bottom