D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

nobody posted these yet? all star 3.5s....

heres the article:

http://sneakernews.com/2013/01/24/adidas-rose-3-5-all-star/#more-385685

same anodized material as NBCs i think but blue...:smokin

Last edited:
Anyone point me in the direction of a size 12 Chicago Bear Rose 3? thanks in advance!

neither, i think the 3.0s are head and shoulders above the 3.5

but if if i really had to choose, the All-Stars

Last edited:
neither, i think the 3.0s are head and shoulders above the 3.5

but if if i really had to choose, the All-Stars

For me I wouldn't say head and shoulders above, cause the 3s took some time to grow on me. Part of the reason is because the original away colorway I was not feeling and still don't feel. Best sig so far for me is the 2.5 with the 3 coming in a close second.

Between the 3.5s though, I also would go with the All Star if I had to choose. A little too much going on for me on the YotS.

Not going to lie, what adidas is doing with drose line is pretty nice. I see some NBC's still sitting on shelves, contemplating the double up. Anyone got pics of those YOTS on feet yet?

Ordered from eastbay yesterday. They still haven't shipped my order. Is this normal?

If you would like to confirm your order status, please contact us via private message with your customer/order number and we will be able to further assist you. Thanks!

EastbayRep - Christina

I contacted them. They don't have the 3.5's in their inventory (manufacturer didn't ship it yet) and they don't know when they're going to get them. I is disappoint.

I contacted them. They don't have the 3.5's in their inventory (manufacturer didn't ship it yet) and they don't know when they're going to get them. I is disappoint.

too bad adidas won't have anyone on the AS teams to wear those 3.5 AS Droses. Unless they get DHoward to wear it.

Huge fan of the D.Rose line, but there's no reason to get them for retail when they will be had for less.

Ehh...the NBc's are the same price as the yots and people on here got them on release day. Imo the yots > nbc's but maybe you guys feel different.

The only thing I don't like about this D Rose model is that I feel like my foot is sliding a bit in the shoe.

Last edited:
Funny that you say this LOL. Dude I met camping last night was raving about these :lol: .

Considering the fact that i managed to miss out and now they go for a rack on ebay, i guess so :smh:

DAAAAAAMN!!! Thats crazy!!! Not that I'm some kind of Nike elitist but aint no rapper on earth endorsing no shoe gonna make me pay no damn $1,000. Not Big Sean, not Kanye, not nan nudda! Y'all remember when Jay Z and 50 Cent had sigs with Reebok, LMAO!!! What the hell is going on with these endorsement situations with these music "artist"?

Back
Top Bottom