D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

I'l' consider when these are $99, and I get to use a 20% eastbay discount. Too many other shoes in the market to consider these.

Anyone know where to get Alternate away or Chicago Rose 3 any where?

Alternate is sold out as far as I know. Supposedly only Adidas Chicago, Adidas NY, and Adidas online had them and I know Chicago and online were accounted for.

What you mean by Chicago Rose 3?

^I ment Chicago Bears my fault

No problem. Those never released cause Nike is now the supplier of NFL. No word since on whether Adidas and Nike were able to reach an agreement. Some people were saying Adidas was just going to end up selling overseas like the previous Bears colorway.

was able to order my size 8.5 of the yots 3.5 on eastbay today...there must've been a small restock or something because they were sold out of my size previously...

I was watching a review on u tube about the year of the snake and found out they come w a silver sticker that says   Color treated material will wear off over time w use.  I'm assuming that means the toe box.   I didn't pay good money for the shoes to look ****** in a few months!

I was watching a review on u tube about the year of the snake and found out they come w a silver sticker that says   Color treated material will wear off over time w use.  I'm assuming that means the toe box.   I didn't pay good money for the shoes to look ****** in a few months!

That label has been on previous D Rose sigs. Off the top of my head the St Patty's Day 1.5 and the 773 gold medal colorway. Doesn't make it right, but just putting it out there.

I asked adidas for clarification on that and the said the color on the toe cap will fade with wear

I also got the fresh prince release. I think it will be a nice spring shoe

Got my 90s throwbacks in today from Eastbay. These are MUCH better in person than in pictures (you can say that for most shoes out there I suppose). They do come with a second set of laces. This is my second pair now (aways being the first) and i'm really tempted to go after the Brendas as well..

On a side note, Eastbay took the time to double box the Lebron X Jades but these came in the dreaded plastic bag, as you may have guessed from the destroyed box... 
mean.gif
I can't wait to get my pair. I really like these

i've learned my lesson with eastbay, after my rose 3 nbx came destroyed from just being in a plastic bag. i always add the gift box option now. it'll be worth the extra $3.99. esp. if you care about maintaining the integrity of the shoe box...

Those fresh princes are growing on me a lot. Soon as the price drops on the 3's im pouncing on multiple pairs brenda's especially

Those fresh princes are growing on me a lot. Soon as the price drops on the 3's im pouncing on multiple pairs brenda's especially
Fresh princes are ugly imo. Definitely will cop the brendas once they go on sale. I'll probably donate my nbc's to charity since I bought the wrong size.

i've learned my lesson with eastbay, after my rose 3 nbx came destroyed from just being in a plastic bag. i always add the gift box option now. it'll be worth the extra $3.99. esp. if you care about maintaining the integrity of the shoe box...

does the old trick of ordering a pair of shoes with $2 socks still get you a bigger box? or is that gone?...

^These look pretty nice. Only thing stopping me from getting this is they remind me too much of the Miami Heat.

A tiny part of me is slightly interested in these though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom