D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

i only want the YOTS so far in the 3.5, once the 3 goes on sale will cop grey homes, and might cop fresh prince and michigan has any one done a lace swap on michigan?? i wana know how they would look with white or blue laces!!

i only want the YOTS so far in the 3.5, once the 3 goes on sale will cop grey homes, and might cop fresh prince and michigan has any one done a lace swap on michigan?? i wana know how they would look with white or blue laces!!

2s went on sale in like April at FL for what it's worth.

for those in Canada, using the link below will allow you to get 40% off certain items on adidas' canadian website. I managed to get the NBC Rose 3.0 for $110 after tax with this discount and a birthday coupon I had from earlier. I believe they removed the ability to stack coupons on top of the 40% since i ordered but regardless its still a good deal for the sneakers. They have a few other models and colourways too.

I am hoping that this weekend we see the 3s pop up at Outlet stores. With the president's weekend sales at the outlets I just have a feeling. Hope I am right!

Saw the nightmare before christmas finally and have to say they are the best looking xmas shoes this year. Trying to wait until they get discounted but I think I might have to cave in and cop LOL.
 Where in Chicago do they still have the Nightmares? Might even use a B-Day Coupon if they still have them in stores.

But the main one's I want is the Grey (Home) colorway and the Red shoes. But I'll wait for a price drop on those, hopefully soon.

Where in Chicago do they still have the Nightmares? Might even use a B-Day Coupon if they still have them in stores.

But the main one's I want is the Grey (Home) colorway and the Red shoes. But I'll wait for a price drop on those, hopefully soon.

Check your Footlockers. Remaining sizes will be limited and random, but they are around.

Hi,  which one's better in your opinion - Rose 1.5 or Rose 3???

Last edited:
Chicago's (drooling)

If anyone is looking for the OG colorways of the 3, HMU! Local store has them for sale...$99.99...I believe only size 11.5 though.

I may be biased by location, but that Chi Town colorway is the best non Bulls colorway on any of Rose's sigs.

I don't remember seeing the St Patty colorway, but I have seen the home, away, and All Star.

The St.Patty's colorway never catches my attention until I double take over the wall. It's actually at the Bolingbrook Footlocker too. Probably very small quantity in sizes tho. Regret giving my Lei Feng colorway to a friend for Christmas. Sickest 2.5 and best colorway in the Rose sig line ever to me.

Thanks guys i found them at ford city 

Its hard to find them cause most FTL are sending back the 2.5s already

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom