D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

can anyone PS the chicago flag using the 3 stripes??? i thinK that would be dope

awesome job fam wish they wouldve done this wouldve became an instant cop

would it be too much to as if i asked u to make the heel cup white and the stars on the other shoe??

Last edited:
Wow that would have been better. But with Adidas' luck, city of Chicago would have put in a cease and desist the way Nike shut down the Bears colorway.

How do these fit? was looking to pick up a pair i saw online for the low, just want to make sure i get the right size.

never been so mixed about a pair of shoes

i was going to get these strictly for hoops, i found my fav cw, and finally tried these on

i love the fit, and they were low to the ground like i like them, but theres like zero cushion in these boys

idk if theres a break in period so my body can get used to the harsh ride, but honestly no can do for 160

imma need these for like 80 or lower

does anyone actually hoop in these?

i was going to get these strictly for hoops, i found my fav cw, and finally tried these on

i love the fit, and they were low to the ground like i like them, but theres like zero cushion in these boys

idk if theres a break in period so my body can get used to the harsh ride, but honestly no can do for 160

That's one of the things I dislike about the D Rose 3's, no cushion. Maybe going up .5 size will help. I wouldn't buy another pair unless it was discounted at a much lower price ($80-$100)

That's one of the things I dislike about the D Rose 3's, no cushion. Maybe going up .5 size will help. I wouldn't buy another pair unless it was discounted at a much lower price ($80-$100)
yea same with crazy lights... yes the shoe is insanely light but it comes at a price... its basically completely gutted

Wear them like 3-4 times. Cushioning is actually excellent.

I hope in these. I approve. But then again, everyone is different.

Did anyone see the 3 in outlets yet? I love my Nightmares and would be willing to pick up another pair on the low

Picked up some Chicago bear 3.0 for 375 shipped.

i like the shoe but wonder if I got a good deal.  What do these go for? It's a 7.5

Last edited:
Picked up some Chicago bear 3.0 for 375 shipped.
i like the shoe but wonder if I got a good deal.  What do these go for? It's a 7.5

Hard to say since the shoes never released. There's a dude on eBay trying to sell for $900. Adidas and the D Rose sig line ain't at that level yet. And I love D Rose and his shoes.

No way I'd give 900 for any adidas shoe.  I would like to find a wearable pair of kobe sun shines.  I missed those back in the day and went w ice blues instead

Back
Top Bottom