D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

Surprised you didn't see it coming. We aren't talking Nike G, you know anybody buying an Adidas BBall shoe is buying them 100% purely for love of the brand or the player. No "after market" value what so ever so no "hype" purchases. Every signature Rose colorway I can remember gets a 30% price cut eventually.

I definitely knew that Adidas and D Rose have a way to go to reach Nike status, but for some of these "limited" colorways I felt had more traction in the market compared to previous years. Word was the yellow 1.0 All Stars were limited. They did sit a little, but not long enough to reach the sale rack and I almost missed out on my size. Probably the only example going for me though.

The Le Lings can still be find in random sizes and that was suppose to be limited too. I guess my question has more to do with misleading "limited" hyper from Adidas than actual demand for D Rose shoes, even in the city where people are starting to rock D Rose's more and more.

Just FYI Chicago Premium Outlet has these for $99.99 each and FSR's:

Home
Away
90's Throwback (South Side/Fresh Prince)
Chicago Bears
Chicago Fire Dept.

They don't do phone orders or transfer shoes so this is for my local buyers.
No Brendas
mad.gif

Just FYI Chicago Premium Outlet has these for $99.99 each and FSR's:

Home
Away
90's Throwback (South Side/Fresh Prince)
Chicago Bears
Chicago Fire Dept.

They don't do phone orders or transfer shoes so this is for my local buyers.
Wish I lived in chicago

Chicago bears colorway at the Aurora Outlet? Seriously? I thought they never released this CW.

The Bears and the Aways look way to plastic like for my taste.

It does look made pleathery and wish it looked like my previous post suggestions but I'm waaaay to big of a Bears fans and Bulls/Rose fan to pass up a silhouette so awesomely decked in these colors. As far as the Away, I just couldn't do it. So I managed to pull off getting the Suede-ish Alternate Aways. Now that these are priced realistically at $119-$99 I can show the love to the line I wanted to before the $160-$180 price tag. May have to grab the Home and Brenda when I get a chance. Those 90's Throwbacks will ROT on shelves! Lol

Last edited:
I'm a huge Bears fan so this is a no brainer.

If only only if the were the same material as the Brendas and Grey CW.

I've already got them

That's what's up. No hate here, all love with these. You like them more power to you. I'm in all support.

Peru- Which outlet did you get them at? Also, did they have plenty of sizes left?

Which Colorway? PM me so we don't clutter the thread too much. Feel like I've posted too much in this thread today already. Lol!

I thought the bears were an overseas release

Nope! They are stateside indeed at a great price, DO NOT PAY RESALE!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom