D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

I think it demographics. Out here in the bay if its not jordan retros, or lebrons and kobe an kd it doesn't sell. Even the reebok classics don't sell here.

So basically if its not Nike it's not being worn. I thought Cali was big on Chucks? Adidas just doesn't have the market share in the basketball realm that Nike does casually I suppose. I'm fine with that tho, I'll go against the grain with sale discounts and no extreme circumstances to purchase.

P
So basically if its not Nike it's not being worn. I thought Cali was big on Chucks? Adidas just doesn't have the market share in the basketball realm that Nike does casually I suppose. I'm fine with that tho, I'll go against the grain with sale discounts and no extreme circumstances to purchase.
Pretty much. I like to be different here. I buy Adidas, under amour, reebok and puma just to set myself apart from the crowd.
I think Southern California wears chucks and vans.

3's are tempting at the price. But make no mistake about it, as soon as the 3.5's hit that price, I'm going in :evil:
With a Bday coupon of course :D

Last edited:
Only pair I'll have that are suede would be the black Alternate Aways. Never thought about maintenance. Damn, got me 2nd guessing going after the Home, Brenda, and Mag Mile now...yikes!

At $100 I think they're still worth chasing even if the uppers don't hold up. Just keep them out of the rotation during the winter and on rainy days.

Any word on a St Patty's Day 3.5 colorway? Kind of surprised I haven't seen anything and we're almost halfway there in the month of March. With all these other colorways releasing where is the green at?

I stopped by today to take these pics from house of hoops foot locker in Daly City, CA

These are the only colorways I saw
Thanks for the info. Went to my local HOH in NJ and they still had the Chicago Fires. Crazy looking shoe in person

Was able to get the Brendas for under $100 with the Bday coupon. That is a reasonable price for some nice basketball shoes.

Saw GS sizes and socks but no men's sizes...

That knuckle on the side of the shoe looks weird in person on the 3.5s.... Wonder if FTL can locate a pair of Chicago Fires for me

Lol my bad, quoted those pictures wrong. But what is the word on e Chicago releases men 's size? Still March 14?

Last edited:
Called Pleasant Prairie Adidas Outlet. They have the 3s for $99. There is a BOGO 1/2 off red tag items this weekend, but Rose 3s not included.

No one wants to answer my questions about the Chi Towns huh. Anyway, those alternate aways are nice. I've never even seen those in stores. Would definitely cop if I ever find those anywhere.

No one wants to answer my questions about the Chi Towns huh. Anyway, those alternate aways are nice. I've never even seen those in stores. Would definitely cop if I ever find those anywhere.

According to FTL's Release Calendar the March 14th date is still solid but, I'm not entirely sure. Things have changed in the past.

The Alt Aways officially released in only three locations across the country. They sold out in Chicago but the pairs released in NY and TX ended up in outlets in NY, TX, and CA. That's where they are and those are the only spots they can be purchased from at this point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom