D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

Anyone else pick up the 2.5's (Brenda, Away, Playoff) at FTL/Eastbay for $59 (even less w/ coupon codes)? They had limited sizing, but they had my size, so I scooped.

Resellers wanting $120+ on eBay, so I was quite happy.

I picked up the NBC and i love them, the glow doesn't last long but the shoe itself is nice, got the socks and both purple shirts, mostly wearing with my adidas denim jumpsuits the black and the grey, would've like to get the fire dept. ver. but never saw them in stores, if they do a limited edi in the 3.5 i might pick 'em up

The lays were lites n sold out quik only at adidas.com

Other adidas stores prolly didnt sell there's that good so they sent it up to the outlet lol

Picked up another pair of 3s recently since they finally got marked down at FTL. For some reason this pair is narrower than my first pair of 3s. The sprintframe is killing my forefoot - it's like having my foot in a vice if I play in them for too long. Has anyone else run into this problem with the width of 3s varying pair to pair? Also, anyone had any luck getting their 3s to stretch a bit? I don't think these will stretch much due to the construction of the shoes, but I'm hoping I'm wrong.

Hopefully they don't call the Chitown 3.5's "SouthBeach". I just seen it on a sneaker blog.smh!

So Finish line will have these? I have 2 $20 WC coupons I will use for my pair and my son's pair.

Saw these at HOH state street and picked up a pair for me and my son. Also used the $25 birthday coupon and $10 reward card. Lovin them!

I had every intention of picking up the Chi Towns, but when I saw it in person, I didn't feel it. I wanted to get the yellow and black 3s, but they didn't have anything in my size.

i want those fire deps man, them joints lookin too right, especially for that price

was just watching bulls pregame( we get them on what is known here in chicago as Comcast Sports Network) and saw him warming up in some st patty's day 3.5's that looked icey...as yall can imagine they were all green martian style...hopefully pics/word to follow...

was just watching bulls pregame( we get them on what is known here in chicago as Comcast Sports Network) and saw him warming up in some st patty's day 3.5's that looked icey...as yall can imagine they were all green martian style...hopefully pics/word to follow...

Dangit! I was watching the Blackhawks game instead. I have a bad feeling they won't release, seeing how St Pat's has come and gone.

Back
Top Bottom