D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

i managed to get an nbc pair at footlocker last night. someone just returned them and they let me use a bday coupon too!

Got my Brendas in the mail...there's glue all over these shoes and the insoles are orange...smh oh well just gonna beat them up on the court.

Got my Brendas in the mail...there's glue all over these shoes and the insoles are orange...smh oh well just gonna beat them up on the court.

Damn sorry to hear that. I just went to the footlocker and they are having them shipped to me from a different store. Hope that doesnt happen with mine

I got the D Rose 3 Low in the mail today. Kinda dissapointed with the shoes in person. Quality is so so.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/35
1681/width/200/height/400

That was a major hookup with a friend's employee discount.
k great price.
i went to two footlocker in nyc and one had one sz left while the other didnt have any nbc roses left, might dedicate a day trying to find the nbc's for $120 or even retail.

any1 c the nbc's in nyc recently?
i was around 34th-42nd about 2 days ago and i didn't see them, i was actually surprised. guess people taking advantage of the in-store ordering. you should think about doing that if you still can't find them, one last place u might wanna check is at long island, Roosevelt field mall, they have a footaction that has a size 9 and a 10 left, i was there about a week ago, i ended up ordering a pair, shipping is $3..

Btw, so because I purchased my rose 3s from footlocker less than 14 days ago I decided on doing the online survey (which is on the recipt) for a $10 off $50 or more coupon code. I've recently (like 2 days ago) bought a jacket at footlocker for $49.99 and completely forgot about the $10 coupon I had, can I go back to a footlocker and just add like a $10 or less item (just so i can reach $50) and then get a price adjustment with the survey code? Or are they gonna be anal about it, man I don't want the $10 survey coupon to go to waste, especially since I bought something else at footlocker in less than 10 days..

Back
Top Bottom