D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

Hey guys im looking fro some help here sorry if it's not the right place to ask...could any of you tell me about a legit website that ship internationnally (im french) where i could get the adi rose 2.5 low im looking for the blue colour can't seem to find them...thks a lot guys 

Got my 90s throwbacks in today from Eastbay. These are MUCH better in person than in pictures (you can say that for most shoes out there I suppose). They do come with a second set of laces. This is my second pair now (aways being the first) and i'm really tempted to go after the Brendas as well..

On a side note, Eastbay took the time to double box the Lebron X Jades but these came in the dreaded plastic bag, as you may have guessed from the destroyed box... 
mean.gif

PS: To add a personal opinion on how these perform on-court, they do take a few wears to break in but once they do, I think most people will be pleased with the performance. I would personally rate Kobe VI's as my personal favorite performance shoe but these aren't too far behind...

Dang can't decide between the Chicago fires or the Brenda to ball in both are looking good!

I like the details on the Fires a bit better, but they'll get wrecked a bit more. However, the materials are slightly better than the other Roses.

i got my chicago fires for $137 and sum change!!! love'em copped a black/black tee too

will post pics when i get the chance

Anyone thinks the NBC will hit the outlets or sell at a discounted price? I want them but $180 is too much.

The NBC glow in the dark? Interesting... The Brendas are crazy man. Dope concept and its cool he paying homage to his mom dukes

The NBC glow in the dark? Interesting... The Brendas are crazy man. Dope concept and its cool he paying homage to his mom dukes
i think the 3 stripes are the only thing GITD, wish they did the Rose logo too but nonetheless, less is more will cop along with brendas

Last edited:
here are a couple of on feet shots i took with some camo cargos

i hope adidas fix the tongue its too bulky, this model n the 2's had very weird shaped tongues IMO 

Damn those pix just changed my mind about the Chicago Fire. Smdh must resist impulse buy LOL. 

Back
Top Bottom