D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

this pic and laces remind me of a high version kobe IV
HELL NO!

These look NOTHING like a nike Kobe shoe!
roll.gif

Rose should sit out the entire year F that. It takes at least a full year or 2 for a full recovery. His sigs are looking nice though.

I'm having that insole sliding issue as well .. only on the left shoe.. its not as bad after a couple games tho .. dont know why.. it was definitely annoying when i first felt it..

I like the 3s. I haven't tried'em on yet. I just don't want to pay $160-$180 for them.

Just stating MY opinion, no need to get on the defense about your opinion fam.

actually his first statement did sound like an opinion where as yours was very absolute and came off as slightly hostile. you said "HELL NO! These look NOTHING like a nike Kobe shoe!"

if you truly wanted your statement to come off as an opinion than you would have stated it in a manner like so: "i disagree, i personally dont see how these look like kobes"

therefore your last response, which i quoted for you, was unnecessary and no more than a feeble attempt on your part to convince yourself that you are right and someone else across the internet is wrong.

"It is the highest form of self-respect to admit our errors and mistakes and make amends for them. To make a mistake is only an error in judgment, but to adhere to it when it is discovered shows infirmity of character. "

actually his first statement did sound like an opinion where as yours was very absolute and came off as slightly hostile. you said "HELL NO! These look NOTHING like a nike Kobe shoe!"
if you truly wanted your statement to come off as an opinion than you would have stated it in a manner like so: "i disagree, i personally dont see how these look like kobes"
therefore your last response, which i quoted for you, was unnecessary and no more than a feeble attempt on your part to convince yourself that you are right and someone else across the internet is wrong.
"It is the highest form of self-respect to admit our errors and mistakes and make amends for them. To make a mistake is only an error in judgment, but to adhere to it when it is discovered shows infirmity of character. "
You're trying way too hard, way too hard. In that, I've highlighted your entirely overproduced effort for you.

Nice job at taking yourself and the situation, too seriously.

Last edited:
on my radar are 
-Chicago Fire
-Brenda
-Grey
-Alternates 
-Nightmare before christmas

if it wasnt for that 160/180 tagi wouldve copped at least two of my list
this, and i think its going to take forever for anything to go on sale

Rose's line is really popular so although they arent selling out, they are still doing numbers

i wouldve snatched the grey and black pairs already if it werent for that stupid price

These are being reported as "Michigan Ave"

Don't know who's coming up with these color schemes but they should be fired immediately! Disgraceful how Adidas is BLOWING what could've been the turning point in the Rose line for mainstream consumption. Oh well... :rolleyes

These are being reported as "Michigan Ave"

Don't know who's coming up with these color schemes but they should be fired immediately! Disgraceful how Adidas is BLOWING what could've been the turning point in the Rose line for mainstream consumption. Oh well... :rolleyes
why would they call them Mich Ave? they look like a McDonalds high school tourney cw

why would they call them Mich Ave? they look like a McDonalds high school tourney cw

That's what I thought when the guy at Footlocker was showing me the promo piece last week. Probably would sell better if marketed as a McDonald's Game colorway.

there is nothing that resembles/captures michigan ave on this shoe, look at LBJ inspired miami/sb CWs they capture the city perfectly adidas go back to the drawing board on this one!!!

Michigan colorway or Superman colorway, whatever they wanna call it

im buying cause the shoe looks nice lol.

matter of fact, all the colorway cause Drose is my fav player.

Will the Fresh Prince sell fast?

I plan on copping them after the 21st.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom