D.Rose is your official ROY

Congrats

Edit
Updated: April 22, 2009, 10:00 AM ET

[h2]Report: Rose named NBA's top rookie[/h2]

Comment Email Print ESPN.com news services

Rose

Chicago Bulls guard Derrick Rose has been named the NBA's Rookie of the Year, the Chicago Tribune reported Wednesday.

The team is holding a news conference at 3 p.m. ET, at which it's expected the point guard officially will receive the award.

Rose averaged 16.8 points per game, second to the Memphis Grizzlies' O.J. Mayo among rookies. Rose led all rookies in assists with 6.3 per game and in minutes played with 37 per game.

Rose joins Michael Jordan and Elton Brand among Bulls named rookie of the year.

Rose had 36 points and 11 assists in his playoff debut, as the Bulls stunned the Boston Celtics in Game 1 of their Eastern Conference quarterfinal series on Saturday. He followed that up with a 10-point, 7-assist effort in the Bulls' Game 2 loss. Game 3 is Thursday night in Chicago.
link

THE CRIB!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

Congrats to a fellow Simeon Wolverine.

OP can you take the "So" out.
Well I put 'So' because it hasn't been officially announced

My bad,it all love.
Nah it all good dude no hate coming from this end especially with that strong game 1 performance I knew he was going to win that mug

Wassup haiti,lol,Class of 99,the real Simeon Vocational,the Primetime Live,Kroger Warehouse,flakey Coach Hambric,Simeon.
oh word i went school in the burbs but im from englewood and half my family and friends went there thats all
lmao @ flakey coach hambric..wouldnt even let derrick play his freshman year
laugh.gif

I still remember D Rose winning the state championship his junior year on a crazy last second shot. he was wearing lebron 3s iirc.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Good for him nobody got "robbed" it was really close, Gasol, Lopez, and Beasley.

OKB...was that the order of guys who finished behind Rose & Mayo? Where is Westbrook?

Congrats to the boy. Should be presenting it tomorrow and give the team that extra boost because we need the game tomorrow

Congrats to Rose...now he can start working on that MVP he said he has eyes on.

Really it was just a matter of when, we all knew it was his award.

Now lets take the series

radio_g_drose2_576.jpg

[h2]Honor Guard[/h2]
Derrick Rose reportedly will be named the NBA's rookie of the year today at a news conference, which will be carried live on ESPN 1000 at 2 p.m. Story » Bulls-Celtics page » Gordon on Rose »
Streeter Lecka/Getty Images

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Congrats to Rose...now he can start working on that MVP he said he has eyes on.

Really it was just a matter of when, we all knew it was his award.

Now lets take the series
Yup yup

Back
Top Bottom