D. Wade blocks kids shot at camp

So much Determination
roll.gif

https://www.youtube.com/w...;feature=player_embedded

Nothing to see here. At least Wade let the kid win. Probably the highlight of the kid's life.

Nothing to see here. At least Wade let the kid win. Probably the highlight of the kid's life.

lol MD Terp players would do this all the time when I used to go to the Gary Williams basketball camps as a youngin

lol MD Terp players would do this all the time when I used to go to the Gary Williams basketball camps as a youngin

Honestly not a big deal though, if anyone tries to make it out to be that (like the reporters).

Wade was obviously messing around and having a good time, example being when one his shots' arch almost was at the ceiling of the gym. He was just delaying the kid's inevitable win and having fun with it.

Honestly not a big deal though, if anyone tries to make it out to be that (like the reporters).

Wade was obviously messing around and having a good time, example being when one his shots' arch almost was at the ceiling of the gym. He was just delaying the kid's inevitable win and having fun with it.

shoot if d.wade blocked me at a camp, that'd be my Facebook default
laugh.gif

it's not everyday you get an opportunity to get blocked by the heat's best player

laugh.gif

it's not everyday you get an opportunity to get blocked by the heat's best player

laugh.gif
 @ the media taking this so serious. It's obvious he wasn't taking it too serious, but serious enough to let the kids actually have a competitive game with D.Wade. What does the media want him to do, shoot his shots into the stands on purpose and look like a joke in front of the kids? The kids dont want that, they actually wanna beat him competitively.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 @ the media taking this so serious. It's obvious he wasn't taking it too serious, but serious enough to let the kids actually have a competitive game with D.Wade. What does the media want him to do, shoot his shots into the stands on purpose and look like a joke in front of the kids? The kids dont want that, they actually wanna beat him competitively.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif

I see what you did there.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif

I see what you did there.

Back
Top Bottom