D. Wade or D. Rose?

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Someone on Twitter said...its a damn shame that Dirk Nowitzki can speak english better than Derrick Rose 
laugh.gif

nba_g_rose_580.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

This ol' rookie from the 2022-2023 season on 2k

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I simmed like 10 seasons on 2k6 & they had a Bob sura x Yao Ming hybrid.  Looked so weird.

Someone on Twitter said...its a damn shame that Dirk Nowitzki can speak english better than Derrick Rose 
laugh.gif

It's the truth though.
laugh.gif

I'm Mexican and speak better English than most @%!%!! out in the hood.
laugh.gif

Dirk
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

at first i was going to commend you on bringing a player A vs player b topic to the general forum. clever.

but instead i come in to see this.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

laugh.gif

It's the truth though.
laugh.gif

I'm Mexican and speak better English than most @%!%!! out in the hood.
laugh.gif

Dirk
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what do mean by "@%!%!! out in the hood." 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by irie

this thread is super G _ Y

You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me think about thatstereotype about Jamaicans not liking G_Y.[font=arial, sans-serif]
ohwell.gif
[/font]

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jay02

You guys do know both Wade and Rose are from the hood in Chicago.

Rose clearly doesnt like talking in front of the camera, doenst mean he cant read. He's always nervous as hell and stutters. I would be the same exact way.

laugh.gif
at you guys thinking Wade is any more intelligent than Rose. The only difference is Wades ego is sky high.

^ dude completely rehauled the roster for miami's championship right now. different situations. and that ring will be argued on for years....word to *asterisks*

Back
Top Bottom