D. Wade or D. Rose?

Originally Posted by syxth element

laugh.gif
�@ 6 second mark and beyond
Dude watched some terminator before the game. Fwoaters.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

^ dude completely rehauled the roster for miami's championship right now. different situations. and that ring will be argued on for years....word to *asterisks*
Honestly their situations aren't that different.
They both started off with mediocre teams.

They both got free agents and solid role players by their third year.

Rose just ran into the wrong team in the Heat.

Wade was fortunate that Dallas collapsed. 

d-rose hasnt even reached his prime yet.... d-wade is one of my favorites but is starting to get overly cocky and egotistical (ex: "coughing" during the Finals & "Flashing" at Cam Newton").

crazy how they could have been backcourt teammates in hometown Chi-town.

$*#% Lebron.

Originally Posted by amel223

More Dwade. Top half is Wade bottom half is Rose but the skin tone is Wade.

Damn son, you blind?
wcghost wrote:
d-rose hasnt even reached his prime yet.... d-wade is one of my favorites but is starting to get overly cocky and egotistical (ex: "coughing" during the Finals & "Flashing" at Cam Newton"). 

$*#% Lebron.

So my dude can't joke and have fun? Was the cough in the finals really a big deal? Was it really a controversial moment in sports?

Did he @#@!* and moan about practice like Iverson? Did he get arrested like Arenas? Son mocked a player on the other team... If it were the NFL nobody would have cared. Man up. 

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by amel223

More Dwade. Top half is Wade bottom half is Rose but the skin tone is Wade.

Damn son, you blind?
wcghost wrote:

$*#% Lebron.
So my dude can't joke and have fun? Was the cough in the finals really a big deal? Was it really a controversial moment in sports?

Did he @#@!* and moan about practice like Iverson? Did he get arrested like Arenas? Son mocked a player on the other team... If it were the NFL nobody would have cared. Man up. 

having fun is one thing.....getting embarassed in the Finals and continuously celebrating before you win anything is another.

200702220938.jpg

nba_ap_wade_275.jpg

This is why I took offense to D. Wade questioning another mans "toughness"

Originally Posted by caleekicks

200702220938.jpg

nba_ap_wade_275.jpg

This is why I took offense to D. Wade questioning another mans "toughness"

tumblr_lxanlicOAv1ql0kid.gif

You guys are over exaggerating. I'd also like to add that Rose is not nearly as bad as Monte Ellis. They're both obviously nervous in interviews and not use to being in the spotlight all of the time. Some people just have a hard time getting use to speaking in public, I'm sure most of you can attest to that.

Back on topic, I'm seeing more of Wade than Rose(with exception of the eyes).

wade and lebron coughing in the finals was the most ignorant thing ive ever witnessed in sports

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

wade and lebron coughing in the finals was the most ignorant thing ive ever witnessed in sports
roll.gif
 it was a joke plus there are wayyy worst things that happen in sports on a daily.. 

Originally Posted by supahoopa

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

roll.gif
 it was a joke plus there are wayyy worst things that happen in sports on a daily.. 
I'm saying though. Dudes are TOO sensitive

too big, too strong, too fast, cant read...d rose (but i love dudes game)

Back
Top Bottom