Da baggy era, a fashion retropective.

noreaga-and-fat-joe-during-fat-joes-do-the-rock-video-shoot-at-home-picture-id112383024

this had to of been peak baggy era..Jim Jones must've walked by homie and ?? "we gotta do betta slime"

circa 2004.

Man there was a Twitter account highlighting NBA Players wearing baggy clothes.

This should be a fun thread

02-04 i remember wearing tall tees alone or under jerseys and thought i was doing it... i remember getting my jerseys big too lol

We all were guilty of the baggy era :lol:

What was funnier was the transition to tighter clothes and dudes calling it smedium and etc.

I remember when some dudes was half and half also. Either they had a tight top and still baggy jeans or baggy top and tighter jeans :smh:

I still don't like the super tight look and although I don't wear big baggy clothes I damn sure wasn't going to be rocking skin tight skinny jeans.

One of the worst fashion that came with tighter clothes was dudes rocking tight thigh high shorts/jorts.

My shorts are still baggy and come to my knees or just below it. I can't do the tight poom poom/daisy duke shorts for men.

I doubt it’ll get as outrageous as 3xl tees, but there’s a wave of people trying to bring back the more loose fitting stuff.

Kanye, the ASAP cats, Gunna, etc.

Back
Top Bottom