Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are people who have it waaaaay worse than this guy

You keep talking about living standards like it's the only thing that results in mental illness. not talking about Kanye's case in general but the rich are prone to mental illness just as much as the poor

You can be mentally ill and a dickhead too

Hope he gets his head on straight. Some of y'all different hoping dude doesn't pull through

This and @PLVN that has more to do with ppl not understanding their situation & mental illness in general

I get what all yall saying tho but it just seems like this is giving ppl who dont like dude more reasons to slander him

Its not, so I dont understand why every time a celebrity does some wild ****, someone is quick to pull the mental illness card.

Finally someone gets it. Dame Dash says mad crazy things but I don't see anyone screaming mental illness.

stop trolling

U know what.

I honestly wasnt trolling. But now that i think about it....im not one to talk about things i dont have a firm grasp on. And i really dont know about mental illness.....sorry if i offended anyone....so ill take that back.

**** it i dunno what the deal is with ol boy.....

I hope he gets back to making good tunes again.

New breed of people praying for another's downfall

Did he do it to himself? Yeah.
Is he to blame? 100%.
Is his support system garbage? Clearly.

Let's just do this for no reason tho:
LR > MBDTF > CD > Yeezus > Graduation > 808's > TLOP

Last edited:

Mental illness is no joke 
mean.gif

Its not, so I dont understand why every time a celebrity does some wild ****, someone is quick to pull the mental illness card.
But you also don't know if he actually is mentally ill. Just because he is a celebrity means he can't be mentally ill? Anyone can 

Can we not refer to this as some sort of card we can pull? Hearing terms like "race card" or "mental illness card" is ignorant.

Mental illness isn't something where you have to go through a multitude of things before you break. It's a clinical disorder.

But you also don't know if he actually is mentally ill. Just because he is a celebrity means he can't be mentally ill? Anyone can 

You mean just like all of you non doctors don't know if he is mentally ill?

If y'all want people to take mental illness serious maybe you should not be so quick to use the label on everyone who does something you think is not normal.

Last edited:
Im confused as to what else it could be that would make dude act THIS outta hand & cancel his own tour costing himself millions

Hes always acted out in ways I couldnt defend but this dont feel the same as those times. He legit looks like hes reached his breaking point

Doing this for attention would be pointless & counter productive. Attention is to promote & MAKE money. Not lose it

Last edited:

Can we not refer to this as some sort of card we can pull? Hearing terms like "race card" or "mental illness card" is ignorant.

Mental illness isn't something where you have to go through a multitude of things before you break. It's a clinical disorder.

And from what proof do we have that he's mentally ill?

You got sons medical records?

Nobody said it wasn't a clinical disorder. But you nor I know why son wen't to the hospital.

Throughout sons career, so many people have claimed, including Kanye, about his *** holeness, his cockiness, his outspokenness.

First it was "cool" that he was a ****, then it was "oh he's just lashing out because his mother passed", and now its he has a mental illness...

Word. Ok.

Son saw how successful *****ing about Nike made him towards getting the clothing line and creative freedoms with Adidas. Now he wants to use that same platform to get more **** he wants. To say even more crap he wants.

Thats called "if I got away with it once, I can get away with it again". Its the oldest trick in the flipping book.

But go ahead, keep diagnosing him with something that other people are really going through. Keep cutting him excuses when there's really people living with illnesses. Whatever helps you listen to your albums and not think about how much of a **** dude is.

Last edited:
Just the fact that Kanye was a conscious rapper (denouncing homophobia in hip hop, rapping about racism against blacks, supporting Caitlyn Jenner's transition, etc.) and he's done a 180 on that by supporting Trump seems way off to me especially cause he and Kim supported Clinton this year too.

I get this isn't a great basis for claiming he has a mental disorder but these continued publicity stunts could be a cry for help.

Problem is he's too prideful to admit it.

Last edited:
There are people who have it waaaaay worse than this guy

Why should we keep this guy above standards to other human beings???

Because he made mbdtf?????lol becuz he made some shoes? ?????

Dis ************ bleeds just like you and i

Why cant it just be so simple as to say "hes ******* up"

If he WASNT famous there would be no sympathy

Just make music and shut the **** up.

Stop arguing with them man.They know you're right. If he has a mental Illness, he has no excuse to not get help. He has access to the best money can buy but won't do it because of what???
His wife, kids aren't a good enough reason, or doing it for himself?? Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, done come out and confessed they got issues, been in rehab, but Kanye speaking the truth?? :lol:
they some stans forreal
Kanye surrounded himself with the wrong people that's all it comes down to, this is all his fault. He actually married into a family that wouldn't help their own Kin(ROb) with his struggles of depression and one of their own in-laws(Lamar) who became a victim to drugs, they could've easily helped them out but sadly used their demise to gain more for them.

Kanye is by far the biggest sucker on the planet. I honestly don;t even think this cat is sick, he just knows he screwed up in who he married and knocked up and will forever be in denial. Dude married the wrong girl and literally blackballed himself from everyone, nobody is going to respond because this is a self inflicted wound.
Kim a real one for exposing Swift, but when it comes to her own husbands well being, she's nowhere to be found???? :lol:

Everybody in the industry and the world except stans knows whats up with Ye, he's an idiot, who can't keep his mouth shut
Dude insulted Wiz and Amber's kid because Wiz tweeted KK.
How this guy doesn't get stomped out on a daily basis is beyond me

EVERY meltdown since they got married she hasn't been around UNLESS it benefits her. Where is ANYONE in that family he married into right now??
remember it took Lamar being on his deathbed before Khloe spoke up and did an interview with people at the hospital he was staying at, and then made it an episode plot. :stoneface:

I in no way, shape, or form want to undercut people out here really living with mental illnesses, or want to come off like I'm taking mental illness in a light manner.

I know that its real.

But I'm not buying it from Kanye.

I in no way, shape, or form want to undercut people out here really living with mental illnesses, or want to come off like I'm taking mental illness in a light manner.

I know that its real.

But I'm not buying it from Kanye.

That's fair enough and I respect that immensely.

I sympathize with 'Ye because

1) I'm a big fan
2) I've suffered with depression before
3) His behavior, while I'm not certified to diagnose mental illnesses, seems like more is going on than we know

My argument doesn't have much a leg to stand on but that's my take on it.

Just because he got bread doesn't mean **** can't bother him.

Son momb passed away, and he ain't been right ever since.

Kanye been an absolute clown for a long time. This is nothing new. I wouldn't expect anything else from this asswhipe. 

kanye has used this god superiority complex for years. he's always said wild and outlandish ****..

but now  all of a sudden he's mentally ill? 

c'mon man.. i'm not buying it. People are just fed up with his BS, and it's a cop out for his stans to use the mental illness card. 

we just saw kid cudi do essentially the same thing, take shots at drake and kanye, and then claim mental illness and check into rehab, only to be out in less than a month. 

some of y'all just have to realize that your favorite rapper is a ******* loser and a clown

Last edited:
Again what would be the point of all this if something aint wrong with him? Dude just lost out on 8 figures so he could be a **** huh?

Nah that line of thinking IS NOT NORMAL

He needs to be checked at the very least & take a LONG hiatus

kanye has used this god superiority complex for years. he's always said wild and outlandish ****..

but now all of a sudden he's mentally ill? 

c'mon man.. i'm not buying it. People are just fed up with his BS, and it's a cop out for his stans to use the mental illness card. 

we just saw kid cudi do essentially the same thing, take shots at drake and kanye, and then claim mental illness and check into rehab, only to be out in less than a month. 

some of y'all just have to realize that your favorite rapper is a ******* loser and a clown

There are so many things wrong with this statement

But at this point it feels like we're just going in circles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom