Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was there last night. I've been a fan since he dropped CD and LR and I finally got to see him perform live after waiting 14 years and this guy pulls off this BS last night 
mean.gif
mean.gif
. everyone was PISSED. Fights, arguments, ish was wild.

**** Kanye. Clown.

So what is the refund situation?

Was that considered "the performance "?

Last edited:
Ticketmaster just emailed me saying I will get a refund in 5-7 business days. People who bought aftermarket/stubhub are probably SOL.

Kanye stan here. Sad watching his decline. He's going to need another MBDTF to make his way out of this one but it's hard to imagine something like that now with the people he surrounds himself with. 

Kinda shrugged it off when Fest said he ain't working with homie bc his mind ain't right. Guess it was true, think this is different than Ye just being Ye dude legit off the deep end. Then again if I was spraying Kim every night id prob be out of my mind too

Snoop :lol: :lol:

Kanye stan here. Sad watching his decline. He's going to need another MBDTF to make his way out of this one but it's hard to imagine something like that now with the people he surrounds himself with. 

That Kanye is long gone. His stans let him get away with too much over these last years. Dumb rants and most importantly trash music. This is the monster now.

It wasn't just his mother passing, ol girl that he was engaged to left him that year too. She probably helped him stay sane. She stayed outta spotlight rarely was seen on camera. Since then he saved a stripper and wifed a thot.

I was there last night. I've been a fan since he dropped CD and LR and I finally got to see him perform live after waiting 14 years and this guy pulls off this BS last night 
mean.gif
mean.gif
. everyone was PISSED. Fights, arguments, ish was wild.

**** Kanye. Clown.
U got that merch thou right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom