DA hotep memes...

My brothers been involved with the Hotep culture for 20+ years
He'd find quite a few of those memes funny

django_unchained_samuel_l_jackson[1].jpg

Oooohhhh. Nothing surprises me here. I see you.

NT IS FULL OF BUSTERISM

NT IS FULL OF BUSTERISM
There is a serious need for some here, to impress their white and asian friends. Where are the Jewish meme’s, that make fun of those who refer to Israel as their intellectual and spiritual home? The real reason they make fun of Black consciousness here, is because they know that they can get away with it.

You're really upset because you expect fairness from unfair systems. Comedy is a tool to highlight this truth yet it can be used negatively.

Since comedy is used as a tool, where are the meme’s that addresses the hypocrisy of Islam and the treatment of women? I am certain that there is some good humor there! But nooo! It is too easy to make light of those who are not allowed to defend themselves.

They're out there. You know everything black folks do gets blown out of proportion. It's a testament to the politically ignored blacks still being the center focus.

Plus niketalk, Nike, sports related things are typically seen as black spaces even though everyone else has joined in.

Those memes you mention are definitely out there bruv

There is a serious need for some here, to impress their white and asian friends. Where are the Jewish meme’s, that make fun of those who refer to Israel as their intellectual and spiritual home? The real reason they make fun of Black consciousness here, is because they know that they can get away with it.

You spot on
I never met any grown *** black man who uses or is even familiar with that term and I would quickly outcast and distance myself from such.
It just shows me there are alot of fatherless boys with ***** ways..who follow suit of their ignorant scorned toxic mothers
This is certainly not level headed black militant alpha male behavior.
Black..... blue ..purple or brown...a clown is a clown

They're out there. You know everything black folks do gets blown out of proportion. It's a testament to the politically ignored blacks still being the center focus.

Plus niketalk, Nike, sports related things are typically seen as black spaces even though everyone else has joined in.

Those memes you mention are definitely out there bruv
Can you please show me where the memes in question are used to thwart discussion as they are here on niketalk?

Back
Top Bottom