Da kid A POWERS want to know how much does Pen an Pixel cost?

Wow, It's alot of salt in here. If yall dont like how he rockin' let him live... hatin' just makes the situation worst.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Originally Posted by BC2310

^^^ Just trying to see some entertainment my man, I know he got heat and LMAO at all the haters getting riled up over NUTHING but pure comedy.

get yo @!@ back to ISS.
indifferent.gif
and its "he has".

dumb clowns from ISS and JB forum coming over here talking about shoe status... half of us dont even care for that any more, we're grown.

and when we rocked them, we rocked them with style and class not like this clown. I bet he's from the whitest part of America. He shoulda been robbed and had some sense slapped into him.
laugh.gif
why you riding him? cause he has supreme hi's? ha 10 5years down the road they wont be worth shhh.

btw... how old are you "A Powers"

laugh.gif
at you 'rocked them with style and class' ****. You bethe's from the whitest part of America, ASSumption (I assume you're one of those guys that thinks everything is stolen from there culture and it ruinsyour day everytime someone has a hat on sideways). I could care less about status and woo. Never been on ISS, just trying to see a battle son. why do youcare so much?

I'm riding him because it bothers you
laugh.gif
APowers > 99% of NT
People taking him seriously
laugh.gif

Thanks for correcting my grammar good sir... Your eloquent scripture made oneself come to the realization that you are one of very few english majors on NT. If you're looking to get into an English/Grammar battle w/ any other NTers get at Simply/Jsmilez/billy badblood they're a little more advanced than youbut who knows the Magic beat the Cavs, anything can happen.

(Simply/Jsmilez/billy badblood all helped a kid with an english essay yesterday or the day before)

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

half of us dont even care for that any more, we're grown.

and when we rocked them, we rocked them with style and class not like this clown. I bet he's from the whitest part of America. He shoulda been robbed and had some sense slapped into him.
laugh.gif
why you riding him? cause he has supreme hi's? ha 10 5years down the road they wont be worth shhh.

bgtk6w.gif

so these new kids are from sneaker showcase?
smh.gif
they need to rent that space out to I$$.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

2vczzsz.gif

I can never tell if Kev is serious or not...
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

anyway lets be real.... In actuality if you walk past this dude in a mall, you would double take and then proceed with the
indifferent.gif
to
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom