Da kid A POWERS want to know how much does Pen an Pixel cost?

yo, he look like a rich spoiled duke who comes from a weathly a.ss family, and who is tryna do everything to fit in...

Originally Posted by 255forLife

5mjw9k.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now what is this thread about again?

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

I pray to God this is a gimmick. And if it is a gimmick, i pray to God you choke yaself.
has to be. nobody can honestly be that lame without trying

Originally Posted by LLC Money

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

yo, he look like a rich spoiled duke who comes from a weathly a.ss family, and who is tryna do everything to fit in...
you sound like a middle classed lame who's dad didn't buy him a count down pack who is tryna do everything to fit in...
fasfgy.gif

Originally Posted by A POWERS

Ya boi A POWERS workin on his album now an jus thinkin about da cover artwork. So naturally da kidd want da cover to be on par, so he tryna higher da best.

SO how much does Pen an Pixel cost 4 an album cover???

This lame lives in Oregon. I met him and one of his boys at a sneaker shop down there with my cousin and his wife last year. I guess he paints kicks too.

This guy was mad shy and reserved when I met him. Came off as a huge nerd. Guess he has a little more confidence behind a screen
laugh.gif

smh.gif
at borrowing all those shoes to make the youtube video. I know for a fact those are not his!

Just one more reason Seattle is better then Portland
tongue.gif

indifferent.gif
After seeing that video I quit, If I hear another $%*##%%annoying word come out of his got damn mouth
mad.gif
.....He has the voice andface that makes you wanna give him a knuckle sandwich
however dude does have heat
tired.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

A Powers > Me.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Why did I laugh so hard? Caught me off guard for real

On another it's crazy to me that if a Nter doesn't post in General, Music or S&T I wouldn't even know they exist.

Back
Top Bottom