Da V8 cant outrun this Vol. New cop cars

http://dvice.com/archives...10/dont-even-try-t.php#5
qywaye.jpg

This is just to show off to little kids how powerful our future impending police state is...
grin.gif
...I mean I know I used to get hype in elementary school seeing the camaro they "confiscated from drug dealers" and made into a cop car
eek.gif

laugh.gif

...but for real though...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 17

Did our taxes pay for that?
Unlikely...It was probably seized from a drug dealer or tax evader

Tax dollars are definitely going to pay for its $10,000 a day maintenance though

no back door no cage in side fail. but that %!** is going to chase motor cycles. YIKES.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

This is just to show off to little kids how powerful our future impending police state is...
grin.gif
...I mean I know I used to get hype in elementary school seeing the camaro they "confiscated from drug dealers" and made into a cop car
eek.gif

laugh.gif

...but for real though...
nerd.gif

I remember that camaro too.
laugh.gif

Yeap, good ol' VA. I've lost count how many times I've been pulled over in VA. Dudes see EVO wing and lick their chops. Now I have to lookout for a dang R35

hol up......

the 2012 gt-r is really that gotdamn fast on the 0-60?
edit: wow the gt-r is definition of bang for your buck. just watched a vid on the 2012 model 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

hol up......

edit: wow the gt-r is definition of bang for your buck. just watched a vid on the 2012 model 
sick.gif

3 seconds 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

hol up......

Japanese manufacturers have been known to embellish both HP ratings and 0-60 times. Real world times for a 2012 are closer to 3.1.

Still blisteringly fast.
pimp.gif

^ I don't doubt thats what the one they lent MT can do, but all manufacturers (American included) have been known to give shows like C&D, MT & Top-Gear slightly modded versions of their cars for more impressive results.  

Back
Top Bottom