"Dad Calls Cops on Son to Teach Him a Lesson, Cops Shoot Son Dead" VOL. Da logic of a cop

There must be more to the story. There is no way to blame the dad, had his son not stolen the car then he wouldn't have called the boys. Blame him for raising an irresponsible son, not for calling the cops.

This is on the cops, unless their life is being directly threatened the use of deadly force should not have been an issue, shooting a tire out is sufficient; can't make the shot, don't fire it. Is Iowa, kid'll run outta gas before anything.

Don't see how you could blame the Dad, was he supposed to chase his truck on foot or get into a high speed chase with his son?

Kid should've just listened to the fuzz

Cop is an animal

In b4 its the girlfriend fault for breaking up
In b4 its the trucks fault for being so tempting

But seriously this is crazy and we all know that this cop is just gonna get suspended or hes gonna resign. Cops like these are just ******s with guns with itchy trigger fingers

roll.gif

Wild story. All parties here have to take blame for what happened.

laugh.gif
at dude telling another poster to let adults talk when he's a damn college student himself. ***** please.

Appearently a high speed chase ensued after he ran a few lights...

The pursuit began on Monday morning, as Ames, Iowa Police Officer Adam McPherson trailed Tyler through red stoplights and flying debris from the truck’s lawn-equipment trailer onto the 33,000-student campus of Iowa State University.

Tyler and police vehicles rammed one another on a grassy expanse of the campus. This led to McPherson calling on Tyler to turn off the ignition. Tyler did not obey the order, revving the engine instead, resulting in McPherson firing seven rounds into the truck.

Appearently a high speed chase ensued after he ran a few lights...

The pursuit began on Monday morning, as Ames, Iowa Police Officer Adam McPherson trailed Tyler through red stoplights and flying debris from the truck’s lawn-equipment trailer onto the 33,000-student campus of Iowa State University.

Tyler and police vehicles rammed one another on a grassy expanse of the campus. This led to McPherson calling on Tyler to turn off the ignition. Tyler did not obey the order, revving the engine instead, resulting in McPherson firing seven rounds into the truck.
how do you rase a kid this dumb 
alien.gif

Everyone is a little responsible.

In a situation like this, you never involve law enforcement, their rationale is not that of a civilian. They only see black and white, and this is the **** that happens. Probably wont happen, but the officer should be relieved of his duties and tried for manslaughter, minimum.

stolen car call > high speed chase > to cars ramming each other > uncooperative suspect > shooting...

doesn't seem to out of line to me....

Cops dont **** around when it comes to grand theft auto. They WILL shoot. obviously.....

its one thing to actually have stolen a car but to do all that when in his dads car? why not just pull over and talk about how it was all a big misunderstanding. you have to be dumb as hell to steal your dads car over a pack of cigs

That aint family, b.

Been there.

RIP

Not mad at the cop. They'll take any advantage they can get.

When my stepmom would find mj paraphernalia in my room, she would send me to the police station. All it ever did was keep me from getting jobs in my 20's. That aint family, b.

Last edited:
That aint family, b.

Been there.

RIP

Not mad at the cop. They'll take any advantage they can get.
When my stepmom would find mj paraphernalia in my room, she would send me to the police station. All it ever did was keep me from getting jobs in my 20's. That aint family, b.
word, when people cant raise kids on their own they expect the police to do it for them

Father should have just laid hands on his son next time he seen him instead of calling the cops.

Son shouldn't have been acting so damn reckless.

Cops were being the trigger happy cornballs that they always are.

Whole situation seems like it was one big ****storm from the jump.

Back
Top Bottom