Dad Forgets 1 Year Old Twin Babies Are In His Car For 8 Hours....

Police say 1 baby dead, 1 in hospital after twin newborns were found near a dumpster in Fairfield

Police say twin newborns were discovered in Fairfield near a large outdoor trash container on Tuesday afternoon.

Updated a few seconds ago
FAIRFIELD, Calif. (KGO) -- Police say one baby has died and the other has been hospitalized after twin newborns were found near a large outdoor trash container in Fairfield.

According to authorities, the investigation is underway along the 300 block of Pittman Road.

No other details have been released at this time.

https://abc7news.com/police-1-newborn-dead-after-twins-found-near-fairfield-dumpster/5431185/

:smh: :smh:

not too far from where I work. it's a damn shame.

Which would in turn fall back to viewing it as an award.

Folks see a man hurting, a family hurting, over a blue moon type of accident. God forbid humans are showing empathy for another human. Shame on them.

You can assume I'm shaming people if you want, I understand the concept of what people did. I get it.
But I don't find a gofundme for a negligent father as something that should exist. If people want to make things easier for him and his family, cool.
Call it a award, reward, gift, whatever you want. Just like anybody else who made an "honest mistake" that resulted in people dying, he should face his consequences full steam

My man, if younare calling an act GROSS, why wouldn't any human view that as an attempt to shame said behavior?

Because gross is a adjective used to describe something
I didn't say those people are gross, all I said was "Gross"

You can assume I'm shaming people if you want, I understand the concept of what people did. I get it.
But I don't find a gofundme for a negligent father as something that should exist. If people want to make things easier for him and his family, cool.
Call it a award, reward, gift, whatever you want. Just like anybody else who made an "honest mistake" that resulted in people dying, he should face his consequences full steam
He CAN face consequences but that is independent of the GoGundMe. Two different things.

Why should the GoFundMe nlot be "allowed?" It is crowd sourcing, the public determines that.

I really am not comprehending your argument here.

Because gross is a adjective used to describe something
I didn't say those people are gross, all I said was "Gross"
I never said you are describing the PEOPLE.

Context says you are referring to the ACT of donating to this man.

So you ARE shaming the ACT (behavior).

Also, why are we pretending the GoFundMe ONLY benefitd the man? It literally says for the FAMILY.

Again, this family definitely needs all the support they can get.

They will probably lose their father, and they lost a child.

They need help

He CAN face consequences but that is independent of the GoGundMe. Two different things.

Why should the GoFundMe nlot be "allowed?" It is crowd sourcing, the public determines that.

I really am not comprehending your argument here.

Maybe "exist" was the wrong word because I'm not trying to limit what people can do. I'm sharing how I feel about it

I never said you are describing the PEOPLE.

Context says you are referring to the ACT of donating to this man.

So you ARE shaming the ACT (behavior).

Your interpretation of my use of Gross is incorrect. I'm describing my feelings about it
I'm not shaming or describing the act, I'm describing the feeling in my stomach about somebody getting donations after committing a negligent crime

This is weird, there seemed to be a discrepancy between who had the kids. He apparently thought his wife had them. But who put them in the car?

This is weird, there seemed to be a discrepancy between who had the kids. He apparently thought his wife had them. But who put them in the car?

From my understanding, he had 3 kids in the car...but had two dropoffs. He dropped of one kid at one daycare, but forgot to drop off the twins at the other. All while ASSUMING he did so. Which still blows my mind...

From my understanding, he had 3 kids in the car...but had two dropoffs. He dropped of one kid at one daycare, but forgot to drop off the twins at the other. All while ASSUMING he did so. Which still blows my mind...

OK, I'm really confused now. Because they said he called his wife when he got off work to ask if she could pick up the babies, because he had to pick up his uniform.

How do you forget to drop off your kids that you put in the car? And he didn't even think about it any point during the day or when he got off.

Dude isn't 69 years old.

It probably was an accident, and it is tragic, but I could never rock with giving them money.

You remember wrong, I never sided with that fool, lmaooo keep making up stories, better bring some receipts next time.

I could give a ***** less about a black pass, Im not asking for one, I learned long ago not to speak on what I think is and isn’t offensive to black folks because I simply can’t relate not being a person of color, so I keep my opinions to myself....you don’t like your kids being brought up as I last remember you getting in your feels about it even though nothing offensive was said about them, with that said, keep my wife out your lame mouth.

The thing I can’t respect about you, is that you the type to throw a stone and hide your hand, you constantly shade and then backtrace your steps and play victim, you throw racist comments and then call out others for being racist, you ignite arguments and troll and when you’ve lit the fire, you wanna say “agree to disagree” you also lowkey a snitch, constantly calling out for mods and dropping the word “ban” in hopes to get those that get into it with you banned....I BEEN ON TO YOU.

Folks also know how ignorant you are, you are literally a couple of tiers below Ninja in that department....least Ninja Can articulate better.

And dude has the nerve to call ME rude. :lol:

i want a simple response with a simple question i asked
when folks ask me a question
i provide a simple one
especially if im giving a recommendation on something
but as usual ur rude self wouldnt understand that
i suggest u work on ur social skills
i know u being single and the only kid growing up
probably plays a part in how u act here
but do better
this is ur last warning
again have a good day SIR

It probably was an accident, and it is tragic, but I could never rock with giving them money.
Even though the "them" includes the wife and one of the living kids?

I wouldn't give them any money either but that is because I don't personally know them forreal.

For myself and others I know, when you got things to do before work, you are pretty mindful of the time. You don't wanna be late. So If you had routine drop offs and you actually didnt make one of them at
all, for whatever reason, then you prolly got to work earlier than normal. That woulda definitely caused me to try to mentally trace why.

I don't think he did it on purpose either. But I think we are just trying to say like how do you forget. Especially with two carseats back there.
They were rear facing so maybe they fell asleep and he didn’t have those mirrors so you can see the kid. Who knows.

Back
Top Bottom