Dad unloads a round of hollow tips into daughters laptop

Originally Posted by 0cks

"I get computers putin, I get the shooters shootin, ya'll get shot at call me i'll do the shootin..."
laugh.gif

Dude went Yosemite Sam on her. 

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Its funny to watch this guy talk with a rural accent and have guns  and know he works in IT. Kinda beats the stereotype. I guess it makes sense since he paid for software. 
grin.gif

EDIT: Reddit >>> 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Just curious...how is she going to watch that video? 
roll.gif

But since he works in IT, I guess this is how he fixes computers anyways. 
laugh.gif

Since you got this from Reddit, I'm just going to leave this here:

YWvRW.png

Yo my slime i think we migt be twins. But back on topic

sometimes kids only learn their lesson when they "get a taste of their own medicine" type punishment. He stated in te video that last time they just took away her laptop, etc.
i dread the day i have to discipline my daughter
tired.gif

I just don't think he had to punish her like that. Take the laptop away but don't humiliate her like that. Cut off her phone but this is too much.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Skip to 7.10 for the shooting. Where does he live where you can just unload a clip in your back yard?

Probably somewhere in Texas. I have family and friends who go out back to shoot all the time.

That's what this kids need today, they expect things to come easy but don't want to work hard. I believe that father did the right thing however it might not work.

dude's got a nice cam.
pimp.gif

And the dude works in IT? What a stupid daughter. Doesn't she know that everything she posts is visible to anyone with a little com skill?

Why would he destroy something he paid for 
grin.gif
, i would've just gotten a box wrapped it up and claimed her was her new computer after shooting at it lol

Wait hold up.... did he say "When I was your age, I went to college, while in high school." 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Wait hold up.... did he say "When I was your age, I went to college, while in high school." 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Yes... yes he did.I didn't want to touch that though.

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

plenty of people take college courses while attending high school

Back
Top Bottom