Dad unloads a round of hollow tips into daughters laptop

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Wait hold up.... did he say "When I was your age, I went to college, while in high school." 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sho did, its called running start. (in WA state anyways)

Dude seems like a real stand up dad, props to him.

info on that gun?
What the hell is up with kids bashing their parents online nowadays? Complaining like you're some kind of victim.. 

Kids are soft. 

Breaking her laptop plus embarrassing her online = solid punishment.

AlBooBoo5 wrote:

You know she is gonna sleep with a black guy to get back at him for this

Only guys who haven't seen this vid are gonna even talk to her...you know her dad has small arsenal 

she straight disrespected her family on the internet. he just responded. idk whats od about it. my parents would say worse things to me.
betcha she ain't gonna be posting !*%@ on facebook for a whie

I'm down with chores, been shoveling, raking leaves, since 8, was allowed to mow the lawn at 10, and whatnot, but the one thing parents always forget to say is thank you. Chores are def something kids should be doing to pull their weight in the house. And a simple thank you from time to time would prob have avoided this whole situation.

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

I'm down with chores, been shoveling, raking leaves, since 8, was allowed to mow the lawn at 10, and whatnot, but the one thing parents always forget to say is thank you. Chores are def something kids should be doing to pull their weight in the house. And a simple thank you from time to time would prob have avoided this whole situation.

A simple thank you for the roof over your head, food on the table, clothes you wear, video games/toys, spending money would be nice also. Goes both ways my man.

She's a prime candidate for that BBC.  Sorry dad but they won't be the last laptop you shoot cuz Hanna is gonna be bustin it wide open with Brian Pumper in about 3 years

Originally Posted by MonStar1

She's a prime candidate for that BBC.  Sorry dad but they won't be the last laptop you shoot cuz Hanna is gonna be bustin it wide open with Brian Pumper in about 3 years
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Truth!!!!

Originally Posted by Executive76

info on that gun?
Looks like a custom Colt 1911... Kimber?
nerd.gif

That was overkill using such a nice gun and hollow tips tho...

He probably just made things worse though, She def. not gonna respect him now.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Its funny to watch this guy talk with a rural accent and have guns  and know he works in IT. Kinda beats the stereotype. I guess it makes sense since he paid for software. 
grin.gif

EDIT: Reddit >>> 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Just curious...how is she going to watch that video? 
roll.gif

But since he works in IT, I guess this is how he fixes computers anyways. 
laugh.gif

Since you got this from Reddit, I'm just going to leave this here:

YWvRW.png

I bet $100 his daughter resents him for this and ends up stripping. 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Honestly, the points made in that comment would have been no different than the conversation that would've taken place behind  closed doors. 

Back
Top Bottom