Daily MARIJUANA Smokers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like the ritual aspect of it, so i like to smoke in the evening and post gym workout. It actually motivates me to do better and its like an end of the day reward kind of thing. As far as memory loss, i haven't noticed any difference but i think it really depends on the strain and whether its sativa/indica or hybrid. The only thing i've noticed is that things aren't as enjoyable when sober and theres also a tendency to get a bit irritated at thing easier but that goes away after a few days.

I've completely given up alcohol except an occasional beer here and there and it helps immensely if you're scared of flying on airplanes :smokin

Y'all petty smoking mids or Reggie if you can afford better. If i couldn't smoke loud I won't smoke at all
90 for oz of mid Vs. 90 for a quarter of exo. My budget tells me mid.

*Just using as an example. I am nowhere implying thats the given price for said items.*

Y'all petty smoking mids or Reggie if you can afford better. If i couldn't smoke loud I won't smoke at all
90 for oz of mid Vs. 90 for a quarter of exo. My budget tells me mid.

*Just using as an example. I am nowhere implying thats the given price for said items.*

love being in california... didn't even realize stress existed in real life until I visited the south

Last edited:
there is a clear difference between not smoking and smoking when it comes to academics to me.

Def. not as sharp when smoking. But then again I don't think getting high should be applied to a majority of learning especially concrete/rote learning.

Maybe better for abstract thinking like a lit paper or something.

mid gives me headaches, **** that.
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom