Daily wisdom? whats your tip of the day.

"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down."

"Don't back down just to keep the peace. Standing up for your beliefs builds self-confidence and self-esteem."

There's a reason that it's not over the counter.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

My two I constantly repeat to myself lately is "man up" or "don't be a ___ ". I realized a lot of times I am insecure about stuffmentally, even if my outward appearance/ability looks like I am doing something with confidence. I need to just stop caring so much and to just be comfortablein my own skin. Everytime I start to be negative about an ability/the future/what I am doing/anything I just say in my head, "stop being a ___" or"man up" until my mentality re-frames itself and I don't feel negative about wtv it is.

I'm digging the ideas from this thread, and im adding to my list of things I do. "When something isn't going the way I imagined it to just take abreathe and do a mental dirt off your shoulders" movement to put it in perspective. Don't let little obstacles drain big energies.

It can only take a minute to hurt someone, but a life time to repair. Choose your words and actions wisely.

Back
Top Bottom