[| -- Dallas Mavericks @ Portland Trail Blazers 10:30PM EST Christmas Night Game 2 (TNT) -- |]

laugh.gif
I swear to God, I've never heard anybody butcher somebody's name as badly and as many times as Reggie has butchered JJ Barea's name tonight...And it seems like his partner keeps saying JJB's name right after Reggie does trying to correct it without being obvious...
laugh.gif

Reg: JJ Berrera with the bucket!
Partner: Yeah, um... JJ BAREA has been all over the place tonight!

greg oden sucks...he makes no impact on the game. I'm sorry if you're the # 1 pick you have to be better than a role player. I dont want to hear this,he's a rookie etc.. All the great centers he was compared to were much, much better as rookies and at the same point in their careers. He plays w/ noconfidence, he no offensive moves and is foul proned. He's more Dampier than Ewing, Olajuwon, Shaq, Robinson or Russell.

Pryzbilla >>> Oden.

And I guess I didn't realize how long Jackson's extension ran...
sick.gif
I'd still probably trade Howard for him, though... He's every bit as good a player as Josh, IMO...
you wouldn't want maggette too? they both bring intensity and veteran leadership that a "contending" team like the mavericks need.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

sick.gif
I'd still probably trade Howard for him, though... He's every bit as good a player as Josh, IMO...
you wouldn't want maggette too? they both bring intensity and veteran leadership that a "contending" team like the mavericks need.

Part of the reason I like Jackson so much is there's a "I'm not taking any +#+%" attitude about him that the Mavericks lack...In that department, Corey Maggette doesn't do much of anything for me... That's what this team needs to be trading for... Not another team'sterrible decision with a huge, long-term contract.
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Looks like we've found our contending team that is need of veteran leadership
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

sick.gif
Part of the reason I like Jackson so much is there's a "I'm not taking any +#+%" attitude about him that the Mavericks lack... In that department, Corey Maggette doesn't do much of anything for me... That's what this team needs to be trading for... Not another team's terrible decision with a huge, long-term contract.
laugh.gif

They should be a package deal. You want Jackson, you have to take Maggette
laugh.gif

Let Barea run the show.

You can have Jackson and Maggette for the same price as Kidd pretty much.

(I haven't actually confirmed this. I just want both these #!%%$%* gone).

Like I've been saying lately this is probably the worst team we've had in the last 5 years as far as talent goes but next to the 2003-2004 team is myfavorite to watch.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

sick.gif
Part of the reason I like Jackson so much is there's a "I'm not taking any +#+%" attitude about him that the Mavericks lack... In that department, Corey Maggette doesn't do much of anything for me... That's what this team needs to be trading for... Not another team's terrible decision with a huge, long-term contract.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Ain't no way I'd trade Josh AND take back a crappy contract...

If you wanna just get out from under one of those contracts and save some money on the other one, I'll give you Diop and Stackhouse...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

jkidd: 6pts 12rbnds 10assts

. . he stay having those type of stats
laugh.gif
. . a few more points and a triple double
pimp.gif

if brandon bass continuous to play like he did tonight in that 4th quarter, he is not going to be playing every full moon like he has been.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ain't no way I'd trade Josh AND take back a crappy contract...

If you wanna just get out from under one of those contracts and save some money on the other one, I'll give you Diop and Stackhouse...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Stackhouse has 2 years at $7mil, I can live with that but Diop has 5 years at $5.6mil left on his contract? Uhh... I think I'll still take it.He'd be pricey but we need rebounding. I'll take it just because we can get rid of Jackson and Maggette. Yeah, I hate them that much.

Kenny: That's how good I was..... someone remembered me rapping on BET's The Basement 10 years ago.
Charles: That's where they should've kept yo *** ....... in the basement.

Did someone on TNT just say about Rudy "They were going to put him in the dunk contest, then they realized he couldn't dunk?"

WHAT???

Back
Top Bottom