[| -- Dallas Mavericks @ Portland Trail Blazers 10:30PM EST Christmas Night Game 2 (TNT) -- |]

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

"we might see steve(kerr) back with us"
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Listen if you want to clear some cap space I'm putting Josh and Kidd on the block.

but kidd's contract is up after this season
I'm saying if a prospective trade partner just wants to make a salary dump then I'm making Kidd available if you are giving me a somethinggood back in return.

laugh.gif
"Is Phil winning 1000 Games important? he had MJ & Scottie".
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Stackhouse has 2 years at $7mil, I can live with that but Diop has 5 years at $5.6mil left on his contract? Uhh... I think I'll still take it. He'd be pricey but we need rebounding. I'll take it just because we can get rid of Jackson and Maggette. Yeah, I hate them that much.
Stack's got a 2 mil buyout on next year's 7 mil or whatever, so he's essentially an expiring contract...
I'm saying if a prospective trade partner just wants to make a salary dump then I'm making Kidd available if you are giving me a something good back in return.
Eh, it'd have to be something damn good... I'd rather just let that run out on our dime and work from there... It ain't like Kidd hasbeen terrible or anything...

If you're Cuban, are you dialing up every GM in the league right now trying to sell high on Terry and get rid of that contract? I think I am... JET isstreaky as ever, and he's on an absolute TEAR right now... I think I'm trying to figure out what I can get and if it's anything near fair value,I'm pulling the trigger... That contract is ugly.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

If you're Cuban, are you dialing up every GM in the league right now trying to sell high on Terry and get rid of that contract? I think I am... JET is streaky as ever, and he's on an absolute TEAR right now... I think I'm trying to figure out what I can get and if it's anything near fair value, I'm pulling the trigger... That contract is ugly.

If I was cubes Ill be callling to grizzlies and try to get a steal

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Stackhouse has 2 years at $7mil, I can live with that but Diop has 5 years at $5.6mil left on his contract? Uhh... I think I'll still take it. He'd be pricey but we need rebounding. I'll take it just because we can get rid of Jackson and Maggette. Yeah, I hate them that much.
Stack's got a 2 mil buyout on next year's 7 mil or whatever, so he's essentially an expiring contract...
I'm saying if a prospective trade partner just wants to make a salary dump then I'm making Kidd available if you are giving me a something good back in return.
Eh, it'd have to be something damn good... I'd rather just let that run out on our dime and work from there... It ain't like Kidd has been terrible or anything...

If you're Cuban, are you dialing up every GM in the league right now trying to sell high on Terry and get rid of that contract? I think I am... JET is streaky as ever, and he's on an absolute TEAR right now... I think I'm trying to figure out what I can get and if it's anything near fair value, I'm pulling the trigger... That contract is ugly.
It's bad but its not THAT bad the only way I'd do it is if we are robbing a team blind.

I don't want to get rid of Terry, there's NO way I want him out of Dallas. I know you think about the team, but he's done too much to let him go.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I don't want to get rid of Terry, there's NO way I want him out of Dallas. I know you think about the team, but he's done too much to let him go.

that's what we said about j-rich too
laugh.gif
...sometimes your team just hasto move on, though...

Back
Top Bottom