Dallas Mavericks VS Denver Nuggets Game 5 5/13 8:00 Central

Originally Posted by knightngale

denver's defense is trash compared to the rockets
I wouldn't say that but they are MUCH more disciplined...they don't go for every block,steal etcand they don't commit silly fouls

I love how people watch a game and think they can say the nuggets don't play defense.

Keep telling yourself that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EvansST

Dallas has more talent (right now) than the Celtics or the Rockets.
Rockets sans Yao, fine... But that ain't the team they got there with... With Yao, they're more talented than the Mavericks...

But the Celtics? Even right now?

laugh.gif

Pierce and Dirk aside, I'd take Ray or Rondo over any player on the Mavericks roster... And I'd rather have Eddie House/Big Baby than Bass/Barea...Perkins is better than Dampier... Significantly...

What can I say, we had a long struggling season and by FAR exceeded expectations...some MAJOR trades are going to be made this off season.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Dirk has a supporting cast.

Terry, Kidd, Bass, Stackhouse (injured), Wright, and others aren't bad in my eyes.
laugh.gif
Come on dude... Of all the playoff teams, which one is least talented? It's Dallas.
Dallas has more talent (right now) than the Celtics or the Rockets.
This is the statement of a +%#*!!+. I'm not calling you a +%#*!!+ but if you were one you would make statements like this often.

Dallas talent is weak. A bunch of streaky, undersized jumpshooters.

Josh Howard is a 3rd option at best. Jason Terry is a 4th option/Bobby Jackson type. For people who think Josh Howard is that good, he's alright but samething with Lamar Odom being the 2nd option to the Lakers.

Chuck is right. Jason Kidd is not a leader anymore. He's coming off the bench status now. Dallas needs to get rid of him and look for someone more capable.

kobe gonna have an easier time v. denver

but nene and kmart are going to give pau/bynum/odom fits

should be a good series

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

that long pause...........meant that nobody wanted to point out kenyons mom in the photoshop
laugh.gif
Yea, or they didn't recognize her.

And Cybelle is hot.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Chuck is right. Jason Kidd is not a leader anymore. He's coming off the bench status now. Dallas needs to get rid of him and look for someone more capable.

hes a free agent.

Back
Top Bottom