Dallas Mavericks VS Denver Nuggets Game 5 5/13 8:00 Central

I would like to point out that dirk has made me a fan after watching this series. He deserves a better team.

We should have closed this out a long time ago, but give Dallas credit. They have hung in there. They are no the pistons or the hawks. It ain't gonna be aseasy

Dirk, you are that %%*@%%$ dude... Demand a trade... The rest of these bums suck.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Dirk, you are that %%*@%%$ dude... Demand a trade... The rest of these bums suck.

Shoot, come play for the Cavs
pimp.gif

sux for dallas. PLAYOFF EXITS 4 YEARS IN A ROW. i was sure they were gonna win at least 1, guess i was wrong.

Originally Posted by EvansST

Dirk is good but he doesn't make anybody else better on his squad.

Look at that team he dragged to the finals. Come on. A guy being that good demands attention from the other team, thus making the other guys better players.

Congrats to the nuggets. Well played series. Team is deep as hell. Gonna be a really entertaining series against LA (most likely)

No props to Mark Cuban for being a chump as well as not providing Dirk with enough proper support. The rest of the team gets the bozack as well

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT ONE WAS FOR MARK CUBAN!!!!!!!!!!

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I just want to say, it's a shame the refs didn't let the Mavs show any emotion, there were at least 4 technicals where we got tech's for showingemotion. But, ain't no doubt, Denver was the better team from the first game on. Congratulations, these refs sucked, but it doesn't overcome the factthat yall earned it.

Good job, I'll be rooting for yall.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Look at that team he dragged to the finals. Come on. A guy being that good demands attention from the other team, thus making the other guys better players.
laugh.gif
Nah, people still think that team was super-talented...

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Dirk has a supporting cast.

Terry, Kidd, Bass, Stackhouse (injured), Wright, and others aren't bad in my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom