Dallas or Houston

Yup liquor store closes at 9 pm(8:55 is black folk run it :smh: )

I been about 12 years and still not used to that. :lol:

Whatttt?? Man I've always heard about the women but coming from Miami, I'm not used to those curfews. :lol:

Also heard the strip clubs in Houston will make you forget all about Magic city and Follies :nerd:

Seems there's also a surplus of luxury cars throughout the entire state especially Dallas every time I'm just messing around on Ebay motors all I see are dealerships in Texas

No more bucket naked here man. :smh: Unless youre in a whole in the wall.

Golddiggers is probably the best hole in the wall you can go to here. Haven't been since 2014, but as of then, they get all the way nakkid, girls be working hard like their lives are on the line :lol:

Last edited:
I'm glad folks are more considered with blowing money on thots at strip clubs than affordability, traffic, and job markets.

Sounds like someone looked at the preview post and decided to pop in, as traffic, jobs, and homes have been discussed at length in here

No more bucket naked here man. :smh: Unless youre in a whole in the wall.

Golddiggers is probably the best hole in the wall you can go to here. Haven't been since 2014, but as of then, they get all the way nakkid, girls be working hard like their lives are on the line :lol:

Oh yea I was in that thing like 3 weeks ago.

Don't be tipping and sit on the couch, you're gonna get a lap dance from every girl in there. :lol:

I just wanted to sit down. :smh:

bump... Any cool lounges, or live music spots in Dallas?

I usually hit up "uptown" Dallas which is like 5 mins away driving from the Historic Center area. I moved to Dallas area 2 years ago, but I feel like I've done everything already. Coming from the NYC area, it seems boring down here. The big thing is being a foodie, because there's lots of places to eat. But it's get old fast. Trying to make my move to California soon.

I usually hit up "uptown" Dallas which is like 5 mins away driving from the Historic Center area. I moved to Dallas area 2 years ago, but I feel like I've done everything already. Coming from the NYC area, it seems boring down here. The big thing is being a foodie, because there's lots of places to eat. But it's get old fast. Trying to make my move to California soon.

Uptown is OK. It's not diverse at all, and it has a very pretentious vibe to it. I like Deep Ellum a lot better IMO

Oh and dudes In Texas STILL can't dress, so If you go down there with just like some Perry Ellis slacks and a custom fit polo females notice. Still doing bama **** like Girbauds, Kani, them extra sharp creases, and jeans with tattooes of dragons and crosses and ankhs and **** on them. ****** legit had on jean shorts up in the club at the Marsha Ambrosius concert
7050A2CF941122123145210408960_2.5.1.9894231138027535783.mp4.jpg

don't listen to this man

Dallas sucks huevos and it smells bad over there. Chicks are super boujee up there.

Back
Top Bottom