Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by trublu86

Originally Posted by dyoung330

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

The mavs might not even make the playoffs. so why would you want to go see them just to get sweeped ?

Mavs will make the playoffs, Suns in 9th are 3 games behind and there's only a game difference between Mavs and the 7th, 6th, and 5th place teams. As for how far they go, that's a different story. Although they have been nearly unstoppable at home lately, 26-8.

We are getting the "Freshwaters" but for whatever reason, Nike is taking their sweet time sending them over. So don't worry if you can't find a pair, we should have ours soon. We did not order the Air Tech Challenge Hybrid, I really wasn't impressed with the way they looked in person.

They are making the playoffs. The rest of their schedule is heavy with home games. Since Dec 23 weve only lost 2 games at home. That means we could push up higher in the playoff seeding. Hopefully we wont see LA first round.

a9vjiq.jpg

^^^ I agree Wicked Lakers or Cavs this year...

The Mavs will make the playoffs and get torched by the Lakers

I dont go to every game usually only if they are playing a good team. I dont normally sell them I only own two of them the other two are my parents, butexceptions can be made for the right $$.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

deadstock- can you give more information on this 4 on 4 please.

i stay in basic east/central dallas. Around mockingbird station.

this might be a shot in the dark or hoping for luck but has anyone checked out North Park Mall?

seersuckers are at adikt incase yall didn't know.

4 on 4 full court, probably at Reverchin Park. Cash prize-winner take all. Check www.kixpo.com for an online sign up formsoon.

Originally Posted by bc60997

I am an avid collector of shoes I wear some of them mostly Air Max as I work for a bank so I can't rock kicks to work. I have a ton of heat DS and here are some of my latest pickups. Mostly everything that is basketball is DS and you name it I have it more than likely. Recently alot of PE's have caught my eye and I have been working on that. I found a few old pictures of J's and the new stuff includes:

1. Lebron VI SVSM Size 11
2. Jordan XI Columbias Size 11 (this pair is the 2nd pair not the same pictured above)
3. Hyperdunk Team USA Kobe "United We Rise" Size 11

EVERYTHING in my collection is Size 11, 11.5, or 12. I will never buy anything that I couldn't wear if I wanted to. Including PE's.

The old collection pics were from my college apartment. Big thanks to OnlyMJsCollected and many others for making all this possible.

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM. I will try to put a collection post together but I have over 300 pairs of shoes (I wear 95's and 90's have too many of those to count) and that takes tons of time to get all of that out. I am running out of space for all of this I have a separate closet devoted just to shoes.

Nice. Holla back if you want to display @ Kixpo 2009.

Anyone else thinking about copping the Air Force II - Nintendo Wii kicks?
I got to see them in person first.
Let me know what's what on what we talked about.

NUC - The 4 on 4 is already in the bag let me know what my prize will be. haha kidding

Would you want an email or a massive text? either way works for me. I got some fly ideas and a few spots already thought out.

Originally Posted by K20Lee

anyone wanna buy my kicks? it would help to unload them locally. it's been REAL nice not thinking about kicks for the last few weeks. don't now if ya'll remember but i posted i got scammed on ISS a few weeks back.......... well, 2 of the other dudes this guy scammed and myself are in contact with the PD in his city and are/have filed fraud on him.
happy.gif
What you holdin?

NUC - The 4 on 4 is already in the bag let me know what my prize will be. haha kidding

Would you want an email or a massive text? either way works for me. I got some fly ideas and a few spots already thought out.
Check PM

IF ANYONE WANTS TO DISLAY AT KIXPO, SEND ME A PM WITH YOUR NAME, EMAIL, AND PHONE NUMBER AND I WILL LOCK YOU IN.

HOLLER

Also, start preparing your teams. The 4 on 4 Kixpo Basketball Tourney is going down July 26th from 10:00am-4:00pm. Prizes and Trophies awarded to the winningteam. There will be 20-30 teams enterring. Food, Vitamin Water/Smart Water, and live music. Should be some boppers there to you can show off to. More detailscoming.

I've already got my squad. Just awaiting details. I'm glad its 4s and not 3s.

Nuc - I'll hit you tomorrow with as much info as I have.

Damn 2 Air Max to drop next month and they would only be at tier 0 locations.

NUC- i got two listing on here, one in 9.5-10 and one in 10.5-11. i've only got a few pairs in each, don't wanna put all my eggs in one basket!
wink.gif

man mizz is stompin memphis right now! my tarheels are gonna demolish the zags tomorrow night! i LOVE this time of year, it's like a constant shoot up of adrug getting to watch endless basketball.
happy.gif

sorry but neither will the cowboys.......... even with the new stadium and all the buzz they are still gonna be the same "could've been" teamwith the "could've been" season. hopefully they will prove me wrong and make me eat crow.

^^^ Yes, I just hope getting rid of T.O. was the solution. We still got Roy Williams, at least he can catch a ball.

^^I'll second both motions...the Mave nor the Cowboys will do anything. The only thing the Mave can hope to do is stay above that 8 seed...only tocircumvent Kobe and company. I think with the Mavs, it's a matter of when...not if.

Back
Top Bottom