Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by trublu86

^^^ Truth. Im trying to get Mavs playoff tickets right now. Diehard fan since 2001
laugh.gif
FTL!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Originally Posted by trublu86

^^^ Truth. Im trying to get Mavs playoff tickets right now. Diehard fan since 2001
laugh.gif
FTL!!!!!!!!

This made me laugh SINCE 2001
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I got 4 seats to every game just send a price.

As for the Cowboys Stadium on opening day it will without a doubt 10000% be sold out.

Yall know it, Mavs sucked and sorry i was only 2 turning 3 when they took LA to 7 games in the westren confrence finals back in 88-89.

bc60997 - Are they good seats im interested.

Section 105 Row E Seats 9-12 includes Platinum Club Access and a Platinum Parking Pass

Face Value is $170 a seat

The mavs might not even make the playoffs. so why would you want to go see them just to get sweeped ?

Cowboys are winning the chip next year.

Originally Posted by bc60997

Section 105 Row E Seats 9-12 includes Platinum Club Access and a Platinum Parking Pass

Hmmmm.......i might me interested in seats when i go back to Dallas....

im loving this DMP 2 the red suede 21s are soooo nice i dont know why i passed on them 3 years ago.

both of those Vs look so nice i cant wait but i wont jump through hoops to get them same goes with nubuck 12s.

only a couple more jordans left and then i can move onto something else.

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

eek.gif
Clipse to gucci that quick?
grin.gif
gucci>clipse. Im glad you noticed too.
You trippin. I went from "Pusha T" to "Gucci Mane", now if you think gucci went harder than Pusha T in his prime yourretarded. But Gucci been holdin it down
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BC - That sounds clutch. I'm interested. You brought this to the table a bit late. But I'm down for a playoff game. IF we make it.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

The mavs might not even make the playoffs. so why would you want to go see them just to get sweeped ?

Mavs will make the playoffs, Suns in 9th are 3 games behind and there's only a game difference between Mavs and the 7th, 6th, and 5th place teams. As forhow far they go, that's a different story. Although they have been nearly unstoppable at home lately, 26-8.

We are getting the "Freshwaters" but for whatever reason, Nike is taking their sweet time sending them over. So don't worry if you can't finda pair, we should have ours soon. We did not order the Air Tech Challenge Hybrid, I really wasn't impressed with the way they looked in person.

Originally Posted by bc60997

man those are great seats!! But its kinda late now. Do you sell your tickets?

Originally Posted by dyoung330

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Mavs will make the playoffs, Suns in 9th are 3 games behind and there's only a game difference between Mavs and the 7th, 6th, and 5th place teams. As for how far they go, that's a different story. Although they have been nearly unstoppable at home lately, 26-8.

We are getting the "Freshwaters" but for whatever reason, Nike is taking their sweet time sending them over. So don't worry if you can't find a pair, we should have ours soon. We did not order the Air Tech Challenge Hybrid, I really wasn't impressed with the way they looked in person.

They are making the playoffs. The rest of their schedule is heavy with home games. Since Dec 23 weve only lost 2 games at home. That means we could push uphigher in the playoff seeding. Hopefully we wont see LA first round.

Back
Top Bottom