Dallas Peeps Back At It

Anybody going to the state fair? I think I might be going on Friday, this whole ebola thing has me worried though. :rolleyes

I went this past Saturday ...I aint worried about Ebola, as I didn't plan on swapping fluids or being near vomit.
roll.gif

I went yesterday. Its good to look online for the entry discount days. I paid $8 after 5 with a dr pepper can. **** is expensive tho. I found a 8 ticket beer stand (all others were 10-12) Expect tp pay 8 to 10 tickets for most stuff. I think Ebola was 18 tickets if I'm not mistaken.

Yea I'm gonna go on Friday when I have the day off. Gonna try out the DART for the first time, and see how that goes. Not looking to drive from Frisco.

lol yea when moving to Dallas live everywhere else but Dallas!

LMAO Im from "Dallas". Not Mesquite, Garland, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, Arlington, Frisco, Mansfield, Desoto, Plano, Richardson, Carrolton ect ect..... Basically they are telling you to move to the suburbs!!!!

lol yea when moving to Dallas live everywhere else but Dallas!

LMAO Im from "Dallas". Not Mesquite, Garland, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, Arlington, Frisco, Mansfield, Desoto, Plano, Richardson, Carrolton ect ect..... Basically they are telling you to move to the suburbs!!!!

Don't forget Irving, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, Grand Prairie, North Richland Hills, and Ft. Worth ....but as long as you're in Dallas County, then you're in Dallas, however you if you live in Collin County, then it should be called "DFW".

Last edited:
Don't forget Irving, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, Grand Prairie, North Richland Hills, and Ft. Worth ....but as long as you're in Dallas County, then you're in Dallas, however you if you live in Collin County, then it should be called "DFW".

uh, NAH :lol: :lol: that ain't how it work homie. I'm from LA , 90047. Whenever I got mail it had to be addressed to Los Angeles. If any of my people tried to send me mail and put 'Dallas' it'd wind up lost. Why? Cuz I don't live in Dallas. I live in a suburb apart of the DFW metroplex. I'm ok with that :lol: I don't feel the need to claim Dallas.

and is that Kixchange mumbo jumbo thing free? Cuz if it ain't ..... **edit. NAH. I see a $10 cover.

Last edited:
I dont know if everyone knows but DK will become Villa stores they will also double the 12 locations by 2015 summer hopefully they improve the reputation too just fyi

will they change management cause their staff Sucks!!!! Also did anyone get any call backs for the Slam Dunk 6 Raffles At HOH!?!

I dont know if everyone knows but DK will become Villa stores they will also double the 12 locations by 2015 summer hopefully they improve the reputation too just fyi

Last edited:
Damn...havent been in here in a minute. Stephen Alexander, President over at Kixpo.

Yes, there will be new management at DK when Villa takes over. They have some major things cooking. I think this move will be very good for the DFW sneaker scene.

Thanks for posting the flyer. The next Kixchange event is on November 9th. Hope to see you all there and meet some new people.

Anybody know any sneaker spots in the Dallas area that I can check out? I'm new around here, and I'm located by the Stonebriar Mall. I already know of the sneakers spots in the mall, but are there any other mom and pop shops around Dallas?

I really want the Infared 6s at the end of the month, what would be my best bet? Do stores have midnight releases here? ( NYC area stores sometimes have midnight releases) Are there raffle tickets? Or is it the normal wake up early and head to the mall before the store opens at 9am?

Help me out fellow brethen. :nerd:

Anybody know any sneaker spots in the Dallas area that I can check out? I'm new around here, and I'm located by the Stonebriar Mall. I already know of the sneakers spots in the mall, but are there any other mom and pop shops around Dallas?

I really want the Infared 6s at the end of the month, what would be my best bet? Do stores have midnight releases here? ( NYC area stores sometimes have midnight releases) Are there raffle tickets? Or is it the normal wake up early and head to the mall before the store opens at 9am?

Help me out fellow brethen. :nerd:

As far as mom and pop stores, I don't know of any so I can't help you there.

Yes, there are some raffles, as well as the early morning FCFS which usually start days in advance with people camping outdoors. Each store has different procedures, so you would need to call the store or go in person and ask about the process.

Your best bet would to get a connect at one of the many malls in the area. North pall Mall has Nike Dallas and alot of the time they use the twitter RSVP process.

Don't forget online is another option, just pay attention the particular thread of said shoe on this site.

Pretty soon DK's ...the well known mom and pop spot here in DFW will expand and becomes the villas as mentioned.

http://mobile.philly.com/blogs/?wss=/philly/blogs/inq-phillydeals/&id=274517051

Last edited:
DFW is kind of shady all hoh footlockers are corrupt so are footactions champs at every location no matter aggtown or dtown fort worth never gets anything exclusive best bet is to wait and see what villa has coming oh yeah check out sports sole in bachman they get some stuff sometimes....

As far as mom and pop stores, I don't know of any so I can't help you there.

Yes, there are some raffles, as well as the early morning FCFS which usually start days in advance with people camping outdoors. Each store has different procedures, so you would need to call the store or go in person and ask about the process.

Your best bet would to get a connect at one of the many malls in the area. North pall Mall has Nike Dallas and alot of the time they use the twitter RSVP process.

Don't forget online is another option, just pay attention the particular thread of said shoe on this site.

Pretty soon DK's ...the well known mom and pop spot here in DFW will expand and becomes the villas as mentioned.

http://mobile.philly.com/blogs/?wss=/philly/blogs/inq-phillydeals/&id=274517051

DFW is kind of shady all hoh footlockers are corrupt so are footactions champs at every location no matter aggtown or dtown fort worth never gets anything exclusive best bet is to wait and see what villa has coming oh yeah check out sports sole in bachman they get some stuff sometimes....

^^ Thanks for the help bros. I don't buy kicks anymore, but I do want the upcoming 6s at the end of the month. I feel so lost because back home I know all the stores to go to.

Back
Top Bottom