Dallas Peeps Back At It

scooped them Piru Penny's 
roll.gif
. dude told me i couldnt get the mil discount because they just came out and they were "exclusives"... oh well.

thats probably the best option even though thats a gamble too.. ion think ppl gonna be looking for those too tough though
Prob not to keep but since they DBs they gone get snatched up for a quick buck

Prob not to keep but since they DBs they gone get snatched up for a quick buck

true. sad ****. I'm tryna scoop a pair though Penny 1 is one of my top ten. kinda skeptical about how that silver gon look though.

I ended up with 3 pairs of infra 6s, kept one and sold the other 2 for retail locally ....I was prepared to also help a local NTer, but he ended not needing my help as he previously thought.

Ready for those 11s ...and once raffles starts I'll post the info in here ...DFW NTer's must stick together and help each other out.

thanks!! If u feel like helping out with a GS and PS pair it'll be much appreciated

^^ Homie got hella 11s ...bruh it was an absolute struggle getting those Cool greys 11s and you got like 20 pair sitting on ya bed like it ain't nuthin. :smh:

Last edited:
just seen a pack of ese's the other day polo boots on all of em haha they was all dressed alike just diff color shirts

I wonder how many PM's shotinmysjxi shotinmysjxi got after posting those pics of all those 11's. :lol: ...i haven't forgot about you homie.

Last edited:
I believe raffles start next Monday the 15th ... Until we know for sure someone should call their local mall, and it should be the same all over DFW.

Last edited:
Footlocker Irving Mall doing their raffles today FYI, which mean all Footlocker in DFW is doing the same thing.

A few people I know got tix, and now no more tix are being passed out ...said they postponing til next monday.

Back
Top Bottom