Dallas Peeps Back At It

Footlocker Irving Mall doing their raffles today FYI, which mean all Footlocker in DFW is doing the same thing.

No it doesn't. Every footlocker is different,

Apparently you're right some FTL do whatever they wanna do ...my local FTL was giving out tix, then stopped saying coroporate sent them an email saying all raffles start Monday Dec. 15th, I wonder if this apply to all FTL's or not.

Last edited:
Apparently you're right some FTL do whatever they wanna do ...my local FTL was giving out tix, then stopped saying coroporate sent them an email saying all raffles start Monday Dec. 15th, I wonder if this apply to all FTL's or not.
From everything that I know, it's not corporate. It's the store manager that decides what to do (whether raffle, tickets, etc.) 

I'm sure corporate lays out the ground rules but store manager usually make the decision on how to release the shoe.

Ok,

my question is for the random spots---like jimmy jazz, and some spots in southwest center all, when are their raffles? I most likely gotta call and/or drive through and ask. Guess I'mma be driving around like crazy Monday after work :lol: :lol: Hopefully it's at least two days and not one.

Last edited:
Ok,

my question is for the random spots---like jimmy jazz, and some spots in southwest center all, when are their raffles? I most likely gotta call and/or drive through and ask. Guess I'mma be driving around like crazy Monday after work :lol: :lol: Hopefully it's at least two days and not one.

FTL, FNL, FTA, Shoe Palace told me Monday the 15th, and Champs told me Sunday the 14th ....surely there are better places than Redbird Mall in your area ...I remember back in the day tho Redbird used to be poppin with exclusives, not sure anymore as its been a minute since I've been there.

Last edited:
Ran into a high end designer shoe lick in Tyler, TX if anybody wants info in exchange for the oop (I'm in Austin). :nerd: Cats might know of it on here already, but I try to stay on top of designer shoe info and haven't found anybody on NT mention it

Parks in Arlington lied about their times for guaranteed tix. Online and employees said 7am this morning but they gave them out on yesterday (sat). I think there should be something we can do about this. I will now only cop shoes online or bust. The game is dirty and me turning 30 this year I think I'm going to hang it up before I catch a body over some kicks. It's the principle.

Last edited:
Parks in Arlington lied about their times for guaranteed tix. Online and employees said 7am this morning but they gave them out on yesterday (sat). I think there should be something we can do about this. I will now only cop shoes online or bust. The game is dirty and me turning 30 this year I think I'm going to hang it up before I catch a body over some kicks. It's the principle.

Bruh, adapt to online or die coppin.

My Irving/Dallas people anybody get their tickets i slept and dont even know whats going down with these 11's but by the looks of it it might be online or nothing

My Irving/Dallas people anybody get their tickets i slept and dont even know whats going down with these 11's but by the looks of it it might be online or nothing
Anybody got guaranteed tix or a legit plug out here?

Guaranteed tix at Parks and town east where shut down, they all changed to raffles, so all places doing raffles today and tomorrow.

so those were shut down?!?! I wonder how things went at Redbird

Guaranteed tix at Parks and town east where shut down, they all changed to raffles, so all places doing raffles today and tomorrow.

Ran into a high end designer shoe lick in Tyler, TX if anybody wants info in exchange for the oop (I'm in Austin). :nerd: Cats might know of it on here already, but I try to stay on top of designer shoe info and haven't found anybody on NT mention it

well since this grasshopper usabasketball08 usabasketball08 appears to have hit me up on the low and finessed me out of the info anyways, I'll post it here. I kinda expected this very untrill cadence of events, so i guess its whatever :lol:

lightly used Belenciagas/Maison Martin's for as low as $50: http://www.bargainboxlongview.com.

they dont ship. you just have to be there when they get them in stock. you can call ahead and they might let you know if they're holding

Last edited:

well since this grasshopper usabasketball08 usabasketball08 appears to have hit me up on the low and finessed me out of the info anyways, I'll post it here. I kinda expected this very untrill cadence of events, so i guess its whatever :lol:

lightly used Belenciagas/Maison Martin's for as low as $50: http://www.bargainboxlongview.com.

they dont ship. you just have to be there when they get them in stock. you can call ahead and they might let you know if they're holding

You're so serious. :lol: I don't even check my PM's from mobile. Just got on the comp.

I figured that was the spot you were talking about.

Last edited:

Red bird and town east got shut down. Parks hog lied and passed out tix on sat the lying sons of *******

Back
Top Bottom