Dallas Peeps Back At It

Dallas Fam what up,

Why don't we setup an outdoor basketball pickup game or something. I'm new to the area and still exploring. I live in Frisco, north dallas.

Anybody in the area?

we have to do somewhere central for the dallas and fw cats along with the plano-frisco suburbs

Dallas Fam what up,

Why don't we setup an outdoor basketball pickup game or something. I'm new to the area and still exploring. I live in Frisco, north dallas.

Anybody in the area?
Id be down for that what about Irving or grand prairie but best places to ball are indoor in dfw

john adams middle school on weekends gp high school too just depends on connections but 24 hour fitness mid cities area

for anyone that didnt know flight 23 store in parks mall opens good friday but special releases on april fools (no joke)

Any one know when the new Footaction/Jordan store opening in Parks?
you were right we are getting an official flight 23 store so is houston and baltimore spoke to mall office at parks a couple days ago confirmed it was suppose to open good friday now its april fools...im sure mike finley and dez bryant will be there...

Last edited:
will there be city exclusive kicks like ny/la/chi? I got the white la ones when i went over to the santa monica store

you were right we are getting an official flight 23 store so is houston and baltimore spoke to mall office at parks a couple days ago confirmed it was suppose to open good friday now its april fools...im sure mike finley and dez bryant will be there...

hopefully they drop either one of the Just don 2s. thats all i want really

Any word on the Retro 12's that drop this weekend?

What about them? Same plastic Retro's they have been putting out for years....sorry just tired of the crappy XII's they have put out for the last 10yrs...But everyone is going to have them...should be easy to get in a city like Dallas so long as you get up..

What about them? Same plastic Retro's they have been putting out for years....sorry just tired of the crappy XII's they have put out for the last 10yrs...But everyone is going to have them...should be easy to get in a city like Dallas so long as you get up..

We can complain about all retros quality. Honestly I dont think this will change no time soon. All you can really do is **** or get off the pot when it comes to releases. People went crazy for the "master" XIIs in Dallas. I seen resell up to 330 or so. Did you see what those GS Pink XIIs did. 300 for a ******* kids size! I dont think people care about quality. As long as JB releases some hot colorways this shoe will always be a big hit, plastic and all. !

the new style of collector cares nothing about quality, only consumer interest/production numbers. they can have all that crap, I'll swing around the back and grab some sample Vegas RTTG and '94 Chi 1's for cheap.

Came home. Found these...its been a while since I've worn them...

Back
Top Bottom