Dallas Peeps Back At It

What shoe is that btw?

hopefully they got dem wing 12s my guess is they will cause its a jordan exclusive store grand opening on the weekend of the release. calling on friday and seeing if they do

It is a SNKRS only release, it's been posted everywhere...... waste of your time to call.

ok so whats up with flight 23 grand opening? is it nothing major? cause tomorrow is friday and checking on htowns opening wasnt anything major...

ok so whats up with flight 23 grand opening? is it nothing major? cause tomorrow is friday and checking on htowns opening wasnt anything major...

i havent heard anything but miadaddy is in town now so i think there might be something coming out.

Nike Dallas is handing out 20% off in-store cards again. Jordan retro and the new USA kits are excluded. I was told they're good through the weekend.

Anyone know where I can find some triple white Ultra boost locally? Called around and no luck so far.

Last edited:
It was wack they just restock cp3 13 master 12s and carolina foams restock on carolina 11s this week.. Its not really a flight 23 store its a combination of 3 stores not much to be excited about plus the manager of hoh in parks is the manager there now so its all rigged already...

It was wack they just restock cp3 13 master 12s and carolina foams restock on carolina 11s this week.. Its not really a flight 23 store its a combination of 3 stores not much to be excited about plus the manager of hoh in parks is the manager there now so its all rigged already...

Wow thanks for the feedback. Glad I didn't make a blank trip. But look at the bright side...OVO 12 might drop there this year. OVO usually drop at Flight 23 although JB rarely shows TX any love

I know Champs got their wave of Cream Boosts last week...I'm hearing FTL's might e getting theirs soon. Anyone got a line on shipments this week?

Please PM me if so. Thanks NT fam!

I know Champs got their wave of Cream Boosts last week...I'm hearing FTL's might e getting theirs soon. Anyone got a line on shipments this week?

Please PM me if so. Thanks NT fam!
Footlockers got their's in this past week. Collin Creek sold out in only a few hours

Last edited:
wow Collin Creek actually got something. lol...... they NEVER have good releases.
I think its to build traffic. For example I copped the navy ultraboost at stonebriar the week before last. Something told me to go by Champs but I didn't smh...they had the creams in the same day. So that was a week before Champs tweeted about. You literally have to call every day smh.

Back
Top Bottom