Dallas Peeps Back At It

very good point
I don't think most LV clientele know what Supreme is. A 45 year old lady is going to see that big red bag and go WTF!!! And hood rats won't be able to afford it except for D boys. That resale is going to be crazy. I can see a $200 to $500 increase above retail for every piece of merch.

Ok NT fam the Louis x Supreme collection has leaked and is supposed to be Louis store exclusive. I wonder if the DFW will be sleep on this? I wonder if North Park will even receive items? This gone be interesting!

if they do get it. they will contact their normal customers first them probably issue whats left to the public just like they did with the Kanye shoes

I don't think most LV clientele know what Supreme is. A 45 year old lady is going to see that big red bag and go WTF!!! And hood rats won't be able to afford it except for D boys. That resale is going to be crazy. I can see a $200 to $500 increase above retail for every piece of merch.
oh yes I'm sure theyll go for 1k

if they do get it. they will contact their normal customers first them probably issue whats left to the public just like they did with the Kanye shoes

I"m going to call around when the time comes and hope we get some here in Dallas.

I will stock up as much as I can, and resell that garbage. I couldn't care less about supreme, but if the resell is right then I'm all for it.

#Opportunist

Hey Dallas ! Just checking in , been a long while since i been in this thread. Up by stonebriar now. 121 and toll is blowin up! PM me if you need the plug :smokin

Finally got a few wins.  Found pair of Legit Space Jams for $250 shipped on ebay and a pair of NMD I won on END.  Not sure how hard it was to get the NMD, but it feels like something.

Finally got a few wins.  Found pair of Legit Space Jams for $250 shipped on ebay and a pair of NMD I won on END.  Not sure how hard it was to get the NMD, but it feels like something.
Congrats but nah the NMD wasn't really wanted. And Space Jams restock once every month. Heck I got DS I'm waiting to sell...but will probably keep for myself. It's my favorite shoe of all time.

Louis V X Supreme collection is trash. Js.

But mainly I'm here to let people know that Royals are predicted to be GR numbers and I only go back to Dallas for shoes releases since idfw H-town since my house is in Dallas and my College town is late with releases. 

hell the damn Nike store in Plano off Park/Preston is better than Allen and that place is terrible also lol. best thing I've ever found was Mambacurial X's and they were only $10 under retail.

Yep the Allen store doesn't even get good clothing anymore. See that outlet gets heavy traffic so there's no reason for it to have any good items. Garbage stuff will sell anyways. Plus that construction is insane. You can barely park. The Plano store gets some good returns, especially from Nike Dallas.

Yep the Allen store doesn't even get good clothing anymore. See that outlet gets heavy traffic so there's no reason for it to have any good items. Garbage stuff will sell anyways. Plus that construction is insane. You can barely park. The Plano store gets some good returns, especially from Nike Dallas.

^^^ It's not that bad. I always end up copping something for the low. Trust me there are worse outlets out. But then again, most releases have been trash anyway.

^^^ It's not that bad. I always end up copping something for the low. Trust me there are worse outlets out. But then again, most releases have been trash anyway.
Man I've been living in Collin or Denton county for the past 10 years. At one point I lived right off McDermott so I would go to the outlets once a week. The only good retros I've seen them get is the Legend Blue XI (which was a few months back) and Varsity red 6 back in 2010 but they were all yellowed. Every single one of them and they were priced for only $20 less. I would cop jordan gear because they had a dedicated section but even that is washed up lmao. My last purchase was Bred KO for $70. Copped them just to add to the OG collection

Man I've been living in Collin or Denton county for the past 10 years. At one point I lived right off McDermott so I would go to the outlets once a week. The only good retros I've seen them get is the Legend Blue XI (which was a few months back) and Varsity red 6 back in 2010 but they were all yellowed. Every single one of them and they were priced for only $20 less. I would cop jordan gear because they had a dedicated section but even that is washed up lmao. My last purchase was Bred KO for $70. Copped them just to add to the OG collection

^^ I'm in Plano bro. What's good with a NT Dallas Area Summit. I'm still new to the area.

I know there's a few people here in the dallas metroplex.

I'm in Las Colinas and usually hitting up Galleria stores, NW Hwy FL and online.  I haven't been very lucky with pickups but I am also trying to get rid of a lot my collection.  If anyone wants something send me a PM, have tons of stuff, probably 130 pairs of Sneakers. Sizes 12-13

Last edited:
I'm in Las Colinas and usually hitting up Galleria stores, NW Hwy FL and online.  I haven't been very lucky with pickups but I am also trying to get rid of a lot my collection.  If anyone wants something send me a PM, have tons of stuff, probably 130 pairs of Sneakers. Sizes 12-13
You got a link to show what you trying to get rid of? I'm an 11.5 and 12

You got a link to show what you trying to get rid of? I'm an 11.5 and 12
Im down for any size 12

^^ I'm in Plano bro. What's good with a NT Dallas Area Summit. I'm still new to the area.

I know there's a few people here in the dallas metroplex.
I got a feeling that summit will be April 1st at Nike Dallas lmao. Hopefully we all eat good that day.

Back
Top Bottom